“Small, friendly and spotlessly clean.”

Ibis Paris Gare du Nord
Ranked #783 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was delighted with this hotel, the staff were friendly and attentive.
We were constantly asking directions, bus and metro routes, they always obliged and we found transport no problem . The room was clean, bijoux and the towels and bedlinen were changed everyday, we are already planning our next trip. Well done to all the staff, I honestly couldn,t fault this hotel, Fantastic.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and found our room quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank andrea k

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Located just yards from the main entrance of the Gare du Nord the hotel is an excellent base for exploring Paris. It is small, very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. It doesn't have a restaurant but there are many to choose from in the immediate location. The surrounding streets are vibrant and noisy so not for people looking for silence, Rates were reasonable.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor have views over the rooftops!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DavidWMorgan33
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We picked this Hotel as it was close to the Train Station. This made it a good location for us as we used the train as part of our travel. The only problem was when the lift broke down and staying on the top floor meant a lot of stairs to climb, fortunately all was fixed in time for us leaving with suitcases. Breakfast was good along with room which had recently been refurbished. Would recommend expecially for using train services.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravellersDownUnder
Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Chris S
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed in this hotel as part of a package (travel and hotel) arranged by a travel agent. The hotel is incredibly handy when traveling with Eurostar, practically across the road from the Gare du Nord station. Around the hotel are a number of good and very good restaurants and also some shops (including artisan bakery). We appreciated not having to walk too far to find somewhere to eat, after a full day of sightseeing.
We had a room of the highest category, which was very clean, tastefully decorated and quite spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Although the road below is quite busy, we didn't hear anything when the windows were closed. The staff were all very friendly and very helpful. All receptionists were fluent in English, which was a great help. We would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are likely to be quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank creativedreamer
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a typical Paris hotel with rooms of varying size. The hotel has been refurbished and is of good quality, warm and clean. The lift takes 3 people only, and the standard rooms are big enaough for a couple of days. The breakfast is better than most and served in the breakfast room. It is ideally placed just across from the Gare Du Nord and we looking forward to going again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stuartbrackley
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel advertises check in at 12pm, I get there and they tell me the room isn't ready and to come back at 2pm. They stored my luggage and all I wanted to do was have a shower and relax for a bit, but I walked around the area instead. This neighborhood is very sketchy for a single female traveller. I got harassed by several men and was stared at by all like I didn't belong. I didn't feel comfortable so I came back at 1 and waited. It kinda ruined my day as I had plans and as a single lady I don't want to be stuck somewhere at night. Also, a man followed me and said things in french the whole time from my hostel to the hotel as i walked. It was really creepy. Other than that the room (which I ended up paying too much for as I didnt have many options) was gorgeous. And there is a bathtub. Huuge plus for me. Lovely little window view, closets, lots of mirrors, tea :) wifi is great. Staff is really nice. I liked the night guy at reception a lot. You have to leave the key when you go anywhere though- it's annoying when you leave, comeback several times. The whole bad area thing is justified by the fact that the metro isn't even half a block and the train station too. I would definitely stay here again if I had the money ;)

• Stayed: October 2012