We stayed in this hotel for two nights June/2013 while visiting Paris with a school group. The decor is very contemporary but tired looking. Bold primary colors in the lobby and breakfast area. Our room was on the 8th floor, I think #829. We were without any soap in the hanging dispensers by the sink and in the shower and no phone in the room! After complaining, we still received neither. No wash cloths but we were told people in France don't use them. The mattress was the softest we've ever used! Still, we slept fine. Comparing the breakfasts we had in the other hotels we stayed, this one was the poorest with very little selection other than croissants, fruit, and cheese. No eggs, nothing hot. This hotel IS close to the metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the Gare de l'Est railway station, 10 min walk from the Gare du Nord, ensuring direct access to Roissy and the Villepinte Exhibition Park (TGV, Thalys, Eurostar, RER), a few minutes metro ride from the centre of Paris. The hotel offers 160 air-conditioned rooms. Public pay parking 300 m from the hotel (at the Gare de l'Est). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Gare De l`Est Chateau Landon Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Chateau Landon