“Really good value for money!”

Best Western Hotel Faubourg Saint-Martin
Ranked #854 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We've just came back from our week Holiday in París¡, and we are pleased of our hotel in París.
The hotel has satisfied us,in all the requirements when we stay in one of the most visited cities in the world, like París.
The Room was allways clean and with all the amenities like coffee machine.
We've slept very well in a comfortable bed a matress.
The neighbourhood may be impacts you at first time, but after the shops close, the calm appears in the streets around the hotel.
The staff in general very proffesional, remarking the kindness of the girl who works on saturday evening.
We will wish to find hotels like this in our next trips!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Directrice, Directeur général at Best Western Hotel Faubourg Saint-Martin, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks from the whole team for your lovely comment !
We hope we could have the pleasure to welcome you once again !

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

We spent 4 nights here based on positive reviews. It was everything we expected and more. It has all the facilities you'd expect in a modern large hotel with very helpful and friendly English speaking front desk staff to boot. The breakfast buffet was fabulous, especially on French standards. On the last morning there, we were offered freshly squeezed OJ. The room was small (thats France) but with the renovations it was very modern and clean. Large flat screen TV, firm large bed, safe, etc etc. We were helped to buy Versailles tickets on line (highly recommended) and a restaurant booking etc etc. Location is good not far from Gare de l'est. 5 minutes to good metro junction point. Go for it!

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your time & this nice comment.
We're so happy that you spent a lovely time in France & in this hotel.
Many thanks by sharing your emotions on tripadvisor.

We hope you'll may come back one day to France & choose this hotel !

Warm regards

Reviewed July 12, 2012

the bath room is too small, and the waiter is no t frientdly,so we are not recommand you to stay this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank ye x

Dear Guest,

I have now read your comment. And, apparently you've been desapointed. if i can do something for you please do not hesitate to write to me directly on the hotel e-mail adress. I'm really sorry that you didn't had a nice time ... Really if i can help, it will be with pleasure !

Hope we could do better next time !

Best regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We took a room with view on the inner court to make sure we wouldn't be disturb by noise (Blvd de Strarsbourg is quite noisy due to traffic and well you never know what the neighbors could be up to). But they were doing some construction so every morning at 7am my boyfriend was waken up (I sleep with ear plugs so no problem for me). Apart from that it was very quiet, very nice, just enough space for our 2 big suitcases. They changed the towels every day even if we didn't request it. Very friendly staff. Very close from the train stations and underground as well as many bus lines. We did almost everything by feet from the hotel (Sacre Coeur, Notre-Dame etc). Just took underground from Eiffel Tower. I would definitely recommend it, by now constructions should be done :) !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your time & this nice comment.
Sorry about the noise, we will have 17 new rooms in October and it's true that during a few weeks we made some works in the backyard ... It's now over !
Hope you'll come back & visit our new rooms !

Best regards

The whole BEST WESTERN Hotel Faubourg Saint-Martin Team

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I recently spent time visiting a friend studying abroad in England, and came to Paris for a few days while he was in class. Since I had a free place to stay in England, I decided to "splurge" on a hotel in Paris for two nights instead of a traveler's hostel, and I did not regret it at all. The hotel was beautiful and newly refurbished. My bed was incredibly comfortable and I struggled to get out of bed both mornings I awoke there. I was on the third floor. The room was a little small (I think I had either a full or queen bed, I can't quite remember). For one person, though, it was TOTALLY fine. It is how I imagine most rooms in a city like Paris would be, and I was perfectly fine with the size.

Unless you want to pay a lot of money for a hotel with a view of the Eiffel Tower or the Siene, this hotel can't be beat. It is extremely close to two metro stations which made getting around the city so incredibly easy. It's also a short walk from several churches, including Notre Dame (which I walked to from the hotel...about 10 blocks) and Centre Pompidou, as well as Gare du Nord which made getting to the hotel after my arrival in Paris so easy.

The staff was so kind (even though my French language skills are not very good) and made sure I was satisfied with everything. They made the stay truly enjoyable.

If (rather, WHEN) I come back to Paris, I will no doubt be staying at this hotel again, and I have recommended it to two groups of friends traveling to Paris. Thank you for a great stay in Paris!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank dc1990
La_Directrice, Directeur général at Best Western Hotel Faubourg Saint-Martin, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear Philadelfian Guest,

What a great pleasure to read your very nice comment !
THANKS A LOT !!!

We are so happy that you had a wonderful time here and that you were surprised by the hotel & is value for money !

Many thanks from the whole team !

Effectivly we hope that we could have the pleasure to welcome you again (or your friends) if you come back one day to Paris !! Do not Hesitate to contact us directly !

See you Soon & Take care !

Sandrine
GM

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We just got back from this little gem of a hotel.
Clean modern, with very friendly staff. The rooms have been very smartly designed to make the best use of the space. We got a deal that included breakfast, and this was a nice continental.
I like the touches like the nespresso machines, and the LCD tv. We loved the black out curtains and the very huge comfy bed. The hotel is nicely located in between two metro stations, and only a few stops from Gard de Nord.
A great weekend all in.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

My Dear Londonian Guest,

Such a great pleasure to read this comment ! Thank you ever so much !!
We're so happy that you had a great time in Paris !
And if you want to come back during the Olympic Games to find some quietness, do not hesitate !
Gare du Nord is a step away !!

Many thanks again & hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again !

GM

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The hotel was clean neat and tidy and had helpful staff to match. This is a great location with easy access to the metro (and consequently tourist attractions). Furthermore the local area thrives with activity restaurants, patisseries, supermarkets, theatre and we didn't even touch in interesting clothing shops a little further from the hotel. And of course as I'm sure a number of reviewers have pointed out handy to Gare Nord.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Directrice, Directeur général at Best Western Hotel Faubourg Saint-Martin, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Dear Australian Guest,

Many thanks for your kind comment ! I wish one day i could speak about any Australian city as you talked about The Hotel Area & Paris ! Thank you so much !
We're so happy that you enjoy the area & your stay in Paris !

Many thanks for choosing Best Western & the hotel Best Western Faubourg Saint-Martin !

We hope we will have one day the pleasure to welcome you once again !

Sandrine - GM