We stayed at the Garden Opera last week for 1 night. Its a great location in that the metro is 100 yards away, however if you are looking for quality, look elsewhere. We stayed here as part of a eurostar trip with lastminute.com and it was listed as a 3 star hotel. I would say its more of a 1 - 2 star. There was mould in the bath and sink. The bedspreads were filthy and the fridge was broken and mouldy. It stated that each room had tea/coffee making facilities, a microwave and telephone, but there weren't any in our room. On the plus side the staff were polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Paris, for business or for leisure, a stone's throw from the République square, the Opéra, the major boulevards and shops and only a few minutes from Sacré-Cœur, Montmartre Moulin Rouge, and the Folies Bergères.A 20min walk to Pompidou and Louvre Museums, and cathedral Notre-Dame.A direct metro line(9) to Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees (15min). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Garden Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abotel Garden Opera Paris
- Abotel Garden Opera Hotel Paris