Due to unforseen in circumstances, I got stuck in Paris without a hotel during a very busy conference week. I booked this hotel only because it was one of the few still available for under 200 euros.
It was wildly overprices - more like a hostel. To say the room was basic would be an understatement.. Paper-thin walls - I could hear the person in the next room everytime they turned over in their bed. Scary shower and overall feeling that the room was not too clean. Internet barely functioned. Area was in no way scenic - just noisy and ugly. It was close to a Metro stop but that's hardly unique in Paris. The only reason you should stay at this hotel is if you are on a budget or desperate like I was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Paris, for business or for leisure, a stone's throw from the République square, the Opéra, the major boulevards and shops and only a few minutes from Sacré-Cœur, Montmartre Moulin Rouge, and the Folies Bergères.A 20min walk to Pompidou and Louvre Museums, and cathedral Notre-Dame.A direct metro line(9) to Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees (15min). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Garden Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abotel Garden Opera Paris
- Abotel Garden Opera Hotel Paris