This a fairly large hotel with basic but adequate facilities. Only stayed for one night. Hotel was full and they had double booked our rooms when we arrived. This was quickly sorted out. Rooms were small but clean and adequate for short stay. Tiny aeroplane like bathroom with tiny shower and no room to move. Very hot and no aircon. No tea or coffee making facilities in room which I missed a lot. No english tv channels either. No wardrobe just a small hanging area for 2 or 3 items. Comfortable bed. Bar closes at midnight. Breakfast was good with ham, cheeses, croissants, yoghurts jams and cakes and serves up to midday. This is basically a hotel to just get your head down and head out. There is no reason to want to spend time in the hotel, In the surrounding area there are bars and restaurants along the canal. Metro is 5 minute walk away with easy access to any where in Paris and Gare du Nord. All in all good budget hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette Cite des Sciences 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme