From CDG airport, we took the train and then the metro to get there. We had a fair bit of luggage with a baby and a pram and the metro system was not designed with parents in mind, with steps up and down and narrow entrances/ exits and even escalators. This meant we had to collapse the pram a lot in order to get through.
Once on ground level, it was an easy walk to get to the hotel.
Check in was swift and you get given a code to get into your room.
The room was small, but it was clean and tidy with separate toilet and shower cubicles. The sink was in the room itself.
I borrowed a hair dryer from the reception, it’s free of charge but they just need to keep a piece of ID, such as a drivers license.
If I was in Paris again, I would use this hotel once more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette Cite des Sciences 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme