Good standard Marriott, nothing special but you always know what you're getting with Marriott. This place is huge, and was very crowded with tourists when I stayed. Waiting for the lifts down to breakfast takes forever, but that's the same in any busy hotel. Room was nice, spotless and as usual a very good bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to a brilliant hotel experience in the heart of Paris. Near the Montparnasse district on the fabled Left Bank, the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center welcomes you with accommodations, helpful amenities, and attentive service. Our downtown location is a short distance from the Gare Montparnasse and several Metro stations, as well as both Paris airports. All of our hotel rooms and suites are impeccably designed with floor-to-ceiling windows and plush bedding; stay connected with Broadband Internet access, or gaze out at the scenic Paris skyline. Other amenities at our 4-star hotel include our on-site restaurant, R'Yves, which offers creative bistronomic cuisine welcoming atmosphere. Our hotel is one of Paris' premier event venues, with over 50,000 square feet of recently renovated, versatile space and expert planning services. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll be delighted with your stay at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel And Conference Center
- Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel Paris
- Marriott Paris
- Marriott Rive Gauche