All reviews du pre gare du residence du decent accommodation revisit paris metro station within walking distance any requests shower area parisian standards first floor lovely little hotel romantic weekend quiet location bathroom floor street side cleaning staff
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my short stay here! The lady who works at the front desk was easily the most delightful, welcoming, helpful, and pleasant French person I have ever encountered. I can’t say enough about how lovely she was. Definitely made the experience even better. This is not a chain business, it’s small and family owned which is nice. I was given the chance to decide between 2 available rooms. The room on the 2nd floor was smaller, and a little bit older- so I went for the larger room on the 6th floor even though it was quite warm up there (heat wave). Both rooms had fans though- which I didn’t experience while in London unfortunately. I think my room had been upgraded more recently than the 2nd floor. The elevator is VERY tiny, but that’s not uncommon in Paris. Overall, a great experience for the price and location and I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Lyndsay S
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We were treated extremely well and given detailed service during our stay. The location is convenient to all attractions, as well as the metro. The staff provides sincerely friendly attention and care.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank estbri
Frederick D, Propriétaire at Residence du Pre, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear estbri,

I thank you for taking the time to share you experience in our hotel on Tripadvisor.

A great location is an important asset but it does not suffice that is why we take customer service very seriously and make sure we are always as their disposal.

We hope we will have the chance to welcome you once again at the hotel Résidence du Pré.
I wish you a pleasant day and remain at your service.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

A lovely little hotel, the woman behind the front desk welcomed us and she was very professional and accommodating, she was lovely. We added breakfast onto our bill when we got there and we were glad we did as it was very nice and set us up for the day. We were able to leave the key behind the desk when we left. We were in the first floor which meant we could use the stairs however if we had been higher then we would have had to make 2 trips each time in the elevator as it is very small. Easy check out. Lovely room. would recommend

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear mame3,

As business owner it is always a great pleasure to see that we were able to satisfy our clients.

I apologize for the small size of our elevator, it is not possible for us to enhance it due the old structure of the building. However we are starting a refurbishment program of all rooms.

For your future stay at the hotel Résidence du Pré do not hesitate to contact us directly per phone or email.
I wish you a pleasant day and remain at your service.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

We stayed at Residence du Pre in Paris for 3 nights. Very good location, close to subway and Montmartre. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was excellent and staff were very helpful in recommending amazing restaurants in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolecoallier15
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Came to the city by myself for the weekend in need of a hotel room without any fancy stuff increasing the price. The hotel is situated two minutes from the Poissoniere metro station and also close to Gare du Nord, where the trains from the airports go. The room was small, but had everything needed and the staff were incredibly nice, eager to help out with anything. I had a great stay and for the price, it was excellent. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Frederick D, Propriétaire at Residence du Pre, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Daniel W,

It is always with great pleasure that I read the satisfaction of our clients. I sincerely thank you for sharing your stay in our hotel Résidence du Pré.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again during your future stay in Paris.
In the meaning time, the whole team and myself wish you a pleasant day and remain at your service.