Peletier Haussmann Opera Hotel
  • Fitness center
$1,776
$1,271
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationgaleries lafayetteroissy busspeak good englishlouvre museumopera
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The location of the hotel is really good. It is a 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station meaning when we arrived we didn't have to trawl around for long with our suitcases. The location is also good as it is in easy reach of many of the cities attractions such as the Louvre being a 15 minute walk. Also the hotel is 2 minutes away from an area full of great bars, cafes and restaurants and bars suitable for all budgets and tastes.
The hotel itself was also very nice. All the receptionists we had contact with were friendly and helpful and really enhanced the trip. The rooms were simple but really clean and had everything you needed and the minibar wasn't expensive. Will definitely be staying here when I return to Paris in the summer and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Marco U
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Excellent location and found room clean. Shower did not have flexible fawcet so had to take off base to shower otherwise would have flooded entire bathroom. Difficult to wash hair.
Lift is very unusual to say the least. Can just fit 2 people in. If you are bigger than a size 12 then would have to go in one at a time! Certainly cannot get two in if have bags.
Plus side, excellent location and metro 2 minutes walk

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Splendid location, kind and helpful staff, even after 4 days we (with my 13 y. old son) did not get bored by simple breakfast (based on fresh croissant and a piece of baguette), really close to two metro stations, a Velib station (system for for renting bikes all arround the city), bus 42 (heading towards Eiffel Tower) stops by the hotel, numerous shops, restaurants etc; a visit to nearby Galeries Laffayete is great even without buying a thing, and the view from its terrace is splendid. Use the hotel's legendary elevator to experience probably the smallest cabin in your life :) Good value for the money.
Although the hotel is generally clean, and if we take a bit of neglect as an interesting, but not really disturbing fact ;) the only thing that bothered my son have been hair on the toilet seat when we entered the room. But after that - no problems at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2014

It is located near a metro station and 3 streets near the Opera. The price is "good", I mean, to be Paris 90E is a good price for a double-room, but the breakfast is very poor in this hotel, the staff is not as friendly as i would like to. They didn't recommend us places to eat or to visit, they only gaved us a map. The reality is that you expect much more.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GabbyCF
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Every time I am in Paris, (second time in 2013), I stay at le Peletier Haussmann and by now the friendly and capable staff knows me. Also, when I have questions or want to change my dates, the staff is very cordial and quickly responds to my e-mail requests. The hotel is walking distance from the metro, Garnier Opera, large shopping stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps) and many restaurants. The rooms are comfortable with a fire door for added security. The elevator is unique and makes me smile for, after all Paris, though a thoroughly modern city, is in the "Old World!" It is easy and cheap to go from le Peletier Haussmann to CDG airport using the Roissybus and vice-versa. The bus stop is a comfortable walk from the hotel at the corner of Rues Scribe and Auber. The cost is currently 10 Euros, though we left on New Year's Day and it was free! I have stayed in numerous European hotels and le Peletier Haussmann has absolutely the very best WiFi and it is free. Your cell phone, iPad, computer will receive and send messages without interruption or disconnection. Therefore, the next time I am in Paris, I hope very soon, I will again choose le Peletier Haussmann.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends