First impression was not great as I arrived there and the receptionist was a bit rude to me because I just had a 100 euro bill. It was about midnight and the guy simply told me I had to get some change because he could not change my 100 bill. If it had not been so late, I would have definitely left and found another hostel because the guy was extremely rude. Having no other choice, I stayed. But it was worth it. I spent only one night but the room (4 beds female dorm) was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was clean too. The breakfast was surprisingly good, better than any hostel breakfast I have ever had. Besides, there was free wireless connection in the breakfast room, which was very handy. Would definitely recommend to anyone seeking clean and cheap accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vintage Hostel, located in the famous Montmartre, close to Gare du Nord and the Sacré-Coeur welcomes you to live a typical parisian experience, Ideal to share a amazing moment with your beloved one, your friends or your family, choose between our dormitories or between single, double, triple private room. Share a meal in the kitchen, stay fit at the gym, relax in the lobby, where you will enjoy the wifi, games and travelers from all around the globe. Before exploring Paris, start your day with a french breakfast and do not hesitate to ask advices to our lovely and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel