We stayed in the 4 bed dorm with private bathroom. Room was clean, a little small but it's okay coz you're just there to sleep. Breakfast was complimentary and very good. Fresh yummy croissants, juice, tea and coffee, muffins and some breads. The people at the reception were really helpful and very friendly. Location is good as it is about a 5-10 walk to metro Anvers and Gard du Nord terminal. It is also very close to Montmatre. There's a super market just around the corner and a few restaurants nearby. All in all a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vintage Hostel, located in the famous Montmartre, close to Gare du Nord and the Sacré-Coeur welcomes you to live a typical parisian experience, Ideal to share a amazing moment with your beloved one, your friends or your family, choose between our dormitories or between single, double, triple private room. Share a meal in the kitchen, stay fit at the gym, relax in the lobby, where you will enjoy the wifi, games and travelers from all around the globe. Before exploring Paris, start your day with a french breakfast and do not hesitate to ask advices to our lovely and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel