I had a very small room that was crammed with two bunk beds. The room was so tiny that when it was full, there was not much room for all guests to put their suitcases. The wi-fi didn't work in the dorms and only worked in the foyer.
The lift was also broken for the whole time I stayed which was is a nuisance if you have a suitcase and are situated on the 4th level or higher.
You get what you paid for though as the location is good, very close to two metros and close to some nice cafes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vintage Hostel, located in the famous Montmartre, close to Gare du Nord and the Sacré-Coeur welcomes you to live a typical parisian experience, Ideal to share a amazing moment with your beloved one, your friends or your family, choose between our dormitories or between single, double, triple private room. Share a meal in the kitchen, stay fit at the gym, relax in the lobby, where you will enjoy the wifi, games and travelers from all around the globe. Before exploring Paris, start your day with a french breakfast and do not hesitate to ask advices to our lovely and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel