My 4th night here, still not enough blankets for us to have any in our room, and the air conditioning is broken again to the window is open and we are forced to share the noisy party over the way.
The first room they tried to put us in had graffiti on the ceiling and paint falling off, the second one (only other option) was part finished with light fittings missing.
Most of the staff are clueless, and don't know what to do if you tell them things are missing/broken
If you cook supper you have to eat it out of plastic cereal bowls with a serving spoon or a plastic t spoon as the hostel only seems to have 4 plates and 3 forks for everyone.
Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vintage Hostel, located in the famous Montmartre, close to Gare du Nord and the Sacré-Coeur welcomes you to live a typical parisian experience, Ideal to share a amazing moment with your beloved one, your friends or your family, choose between our dormitories or between single, double, triple private room. Share a meal in the kitchen, stay fit at the gym, relax in the lobby, where you will enjoy the wifi, games and travelers from all around the globe. Before exploring Paris, start your day with a french breakfast and do not hesitate to ask advices to our lovely and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel