For our stay in Paris we booked to stay in Vintage, and the hostel does exactly what it says on the tin. Rooms were small, but as a hostel, you're only really going to use the room for showers and sleeping. Breakfast is provided by the hostel and the lobby provides free wi-fi for all guests. Good location in terms of proximity to metro stations as you have 'Anvers' 2 minutes up the road or 'Gare Du Nord' 5-10 minutes away from the hostel. Our room's cleanliness was average and everything worked in good order. Staff were very friendly and approachable if you had any problems or questions and were happy to help with information if you needed to plan a day out in Paris! Overall, an enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vintage Hostel, located in the famous Montmartre, close to Gare du Nord and the Sacré-Coeur welcomes you to live a typical parisian experience, Ideal to share a amazing moment with your beloved one, your friends or your family, choose between our dormitories or between single, double, triple private room. Share a meal in the kitchen, stay fit at the gym, relax in the lobby, where you will enjoy the wifi, games and travelers from all around the globe. Before exploring Paris, start your day with a french breakfast and do not hesitate to ask advices to our lovely and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel