No WiFi in the rooms and it didn't work on our cell phones in the lobby. The only plus side was its close proximity to Gare du Nord station and Anvers metro stop. The local streets are not charming, don't stay here if you want to walk out your door and feel line you're in "romantic" Paris...stay in Montmartre. The staff was friendly. Breakfast is included but it is nothing to write home about. We went and bought our own food and ate it in the dining room instead. Showers are so small you can barely lift your arms to wash your hair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vintage Hostel, located in the famous Montmartre, close to Gare du Nord and the Sacré-Coeur welcomes you to live a typical parisian experience, Ideal to share a amazing moment with your beloved one, your friends or your family, choose between our dormitories or between single, double, triple private room. Share a meal in the kitchen, stay fit at the gym, relax in the lobby, where you will enjoy the wifi, games and travelers from all around the globe. Before exploring Paris, start your day with a french breakfast and do not hesitate to ask advices to our lovely and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel