“kosher breakfast & bad room”
Review of Hotel Lebron

Hotel Lebron
Ranked #1,716 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Modiin, Israel
“kosher breakfast & bad room”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

we stayed in this place on September 2012 for 2 nights. it's close to the Jewish quarter. the hotel room was old . and the wi-fi did not work at the room. stay in this place is not so nice. thank you .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nachman C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Paris, France
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Where do I begin... Quite honestly the worst hotel experience I have ever had. Was given a room "comfortable for four people".... two single beds and two cots squeezed into a room made for 1 bed. Had to rearrange the furniture in order to make room for the bags. The staff was extremely rude, and was offended when I used my computer in the lobby since the wifi in my room didn't work. Staff chain smoked cigarettes in the kitchen, making the whole place reek of smoke. Breakfast was the worst part...I ate the bread and cereal because they seemed the most sanitary. I watched a staff member wipe down a plate with a napkin then put the napkin back on top of the pile. Coffee machine was constantly broken. Terrible hotel 1/10 would never return.

Room Tip: Never come here. Ever. I would rather sleep outside.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
8 Thank Ron J

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This may have been the worst experience at a hotel that I have ever had. The people who work here are some of the worst customer service associates that I have ever experienced or had to work with. We booked a triple. So they gave us a room that was originally a double and just threw a cot against the wall. There was so little room that we had to put everyone's luggage in the bathroom. The TV, phone, and wifi did not work. Now onto the bathroom. The bathroom was cleaned once during my four day stay. They did not replace the soap any of the days. the people who worked at the front desk refused to talk to me unless i had closed my laptop which was across the room. The guy at the front desk also called me rude. He had also yelled at the guy in front of me in line. The sink did not work as well. This was a horrible stay. The tennant at the front desk also lit up a ciggarette while I was in the front lobby with him. He literally lit it inside of the hotel and smoked it. He wouldn't let me have a second cup of coffee. I would never ever come back to this hotel. In the morning the breakfast was cold and stale. I could have found better food in the dumpster behind the bakeries.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms in this hotel. Absolutely none.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
8 Thank Zach A
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Dreadful. 1 working light, no phone, no internet, blocked sink, no shower door. And when I complained, the receptionist laughed at me while eating his breakfast. This experience for 125 euros. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Helen C
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed August 1, 2013

tiny rooms, i actulay sleped with my face toward the toilettes.. no climatisation, they give you vantilators but its not enough at all!! they even told us that in winter they dont need to hit so much cause the hotel in naturaly hot - so you can immagine what it was with 34 cel outside.. :-(
nice and welocoming stuff, but due to the hot wether and no climatisation we could not enjoyed at all. cannot even have brakfast normaly cause its so hot inside the dinning room even the butter is complitly meltted.
dont think ill go ther again better to choose a nicer hotel in a well know hotel chain and know exatly what you getting in order that your visit will be perfect. this time we suffered in paris which is not very nice...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank abigail a
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel in the middle of the night as we need to move from another hotel in the same area. Are reservation was cancelled that we booked from hotels.com. And we are lucky to get 1 night on the hotel that we supposed to be staying. At first I was a bit hesitant to pay deposit in cash as they don't have receipt.. But they are really helpful that we stayed 2 more nights. The rooms are okay clean and big. The front desk people are nice they give us discount coupon to go to Disneyland. The area is very accessible. Mc Donald's and the train station is just around the corner. The price is a bit high... Maybe because we are walk in.

• Stayed September 2012
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Hotel was clean and tidy, and staff were pleasant enough. The bathroom door was right next to the headboard of the bed, which was a little bit unnerving, but we could cope with it. The lack of aircon was a bit of a struggle as it was very hot in the room. Perfect location very close to a metro station so we could get in and out of Paris touristy districts very easily. Was perfect for what we needed - a cheap place to stay on a student budget as a couple, with good travel links into Paris :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple