The Lodge du Centre Hotel
  • Fitness center
$1,653
$1,182
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stations are closeextended weekendgreat locationrooms are cleandecent breakfastnice hotelwalking distanceper nightnespresso machinestayed at this hotel for nightslong weekendrecommend this hotellots of restaurantsquiet locationvisiting parisdecent sizesingle room
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Although the rooms were small, they were nicely arranged and felt comfortable, stylish and clean. The staff, apart from one person at breakfast, were really very helpful and friendly by Parisian standards. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Emmanuel D, Directeur général at The Lodge du Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you for writting about your stay at the Hotel Lodge du Centre.

I happy to read that you had a pleasant stay.

Nevertheless I can read that one of our staff did not give your the best welcome he should have done. I am very sorry for that and I will share this with the team to make it not happen again.

Emmanuel

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Hi,
The attitude of the cleaning lady was bad, asked for towels that were not provided, almost dropped at the door, almost like it was my fault. The bathroom door squeaked, surely this could have been sorted without me having to ask, this was done immediatley by the male receptionist, feel this should have been highlighted by the cleaning staff, go in daily. perhaps very petty but in the hotel industry and aware of staff, very difficult, otherwise were very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Emmanuel D, Directeur général at The Lodge du Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel.

The fact you are talking about the cleaning lady is not acceptable. I would like to apologize for her bad behavior.

Be ensure that I will exchange with all the team to make that will not happen anymore.

I hope we can have the opportunity to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and we did not expect a lot before coming here but was pleasantly surprised. The room was small but adequate, clean and serviced well. We had airconditioning which was a blessing as we had hot weather and our bathroom was a decent size. The wifi worked well in the room. There is a laundrette and supermarket on the same street as the hotel. The metro is close by as was many cafes and restaurants. We were happy with everything until the last night when the night clerk said we couldn't pay our bill as we were leaving early the next morning and he couldn't book a taxi for the next morning. Morning came - we paid the bill with the same night clerk and as there had been a power failure the night before the telephone still wasn't working so he couldn't order a taxi for us so we had to walk the streets in the rain for a taxi - disappointing finish to a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happytraveller2510

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your message about your last stay.

I would like to apologize for your experience with our night receptionnist.
During the summer our regular staff is leaving for holidays therefore we have to find out alternative people. Unfortunately it seems that this gentleman was not as professional as expected.
I would like to apologize for that.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was for two weeks in Paris with my daughter and for us this hotel was good enough.
Room was not big and there was no air-conditioning, but the rest was fine:
- perfect room service
- very good personnel
- good breakfast
- good wi-fi connection (enough for youtube, online films etc.)
- safe in the room
- location of hotel is perfect (metro Grand Boulevard)
- supermarket is just in front of the hotel. another one (monop) in 2 minute of walk

I can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guests,

Thank you for writting about our hotel.

It is a pleasure to read that the service was as expected.

All the team is woring hard to offer always a better service.

We hope to have the chance to welcoming again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Once you get over the initial shock of how small the rooms are, it isn't too bad. The location is great, a short walk from 3 different metro stations so very easy to get to anywhere in the city. The room, we had a quad, consisted of 1 double bed and 2 cots squished into a regular sized room with a bathroom that had a sliding door that you could see through! Our booking stated that we would look over the courtyard but actually it was just a roof with some sad looking plants, a lot of empty beer bottles and garbage laying around.Breakfast was satisfactory but the coffee was either empty or cold and the man in the breakfast room spoke no English at all so it was hard to get any help. The staff at the desk were very unfriendly and gave me a hard time one day about not leaving my 1 and only key at the desk before we went out. Apparently that was the procedure but I wasn't aware of that. Each day as we left and then later returned, the desk clerk didn't acknowledge us in any way and when we checked out after 5 days, the desk clerk was not at all friendly when we requested a taxi. He gave the impression that we were bothering him with our request and suggested we start walking to the train station as no taxi driver would be interested in taking us with our luggage for the short trip.

Room Tip: If traveling with more than 2 people, I would suggest 2 different rooms NOT the Quad.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kimberley W

Dear Guests,

Thank you for writting your feed back about your stay.

I am very sorry to read that your experience was not as expected.

We are aware that the view from the quad room is not the best one of Paris. We are cleaning the courtyard very regularly but it seems that is not enough. We will change it.

I am really hurt to read that you find our staff unfriendly. We are aware that our hotel has some small default like the size of the room but we are trying to compensate by the welcome.

All the team is involved to always offer a friendly welcome. It seems that it didnot met you. That's why we will work harder.

Please accept all our apologies.

We hope that you will give us a second chance to show you that we know how welcome guests.