A great little hotel for those on a budget. There were no extra frills to write about but the room was comfortable and the bathroom was quite large for a small hotel. We stayed on the fifth floor and were a little upset on arrival to find that we had to lug our suitcases up a tiny flight of stairs to get to our room but once we got in we were pleasantly surprised. Room 511 offers a very nice view of the Sacre Coer. The bed was comfortable and everything worked well (except for the hair dryer), including the AC. There are also several metro stops very close by which makes getting around Paris so much easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Ronceray Opéra is a magnificent building dating from the beginning of the 19th century. It is situated in the heart of Paris with the entrance in the charming Passage Jouffroy and a few minutes walk from the Opéra Garnier, The Louvre Museum and the major Parisian Department stores, Galéries Lafayette and Printemps. The 130 rooms offers services and facilities combining history and modern technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Hotel Ronceray Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ronceray Opera Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Ronceray Opera