I read if you return to Paris, that you should never stay at the same place. The idea is that since the city is like many different cities in one with all the "arrondisements," you should experience/get to know a different part of Paris on each visit. On this, my 5th trip, I chose to go against that advice and stay at the Ronceray Opera again. I loved everything about this hotel. The main floors retain the "old Paris" with what looks like 16 ft. ceilings in the lovely "French" dining room, while the rooms (be forewarned, they are small!) look like they've been updated; they are attractive and comfortable. The location is wonderful with the beautiful Passage Jouffroy adjacent, and the Metro twenty steps out of the hotel. The area of town is lively without being noisy or raucous with a lot of cafes, restaurants and shops. The breakfast is just delicious, with an array of fresh breads, cheeses, meats, eggs, yogurt, cereals, juices and fresh fruit. Many 3-star hotels "scale back" their tourist complimentary breakfast, but you will not go hungry here! Staff is helpful and attentive to your needs and questions. If (and when) I long to visit this amazing city another time, I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Ronceray Opéra is a magnificent building dating from the beginning of the 19th century. It is situated in the heart of Paris with the entrance in the charming Passage Jouffroy and a few minutes walk from the Opéra Garnier, The Louvre Museum and the major Parisian Department stores, Galéries Lafayette and Printemps. The 130 rooms offers services and facilities combining history and modern technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Ronceray Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ronceray Opera Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Ronceray Opera