Ibis Paris Sacre Coeur 18eme
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
1,053 results
All reviewssacre coeurla cigaleanvers metroan eiffel tower viewbasic hotelshort staystayed here for nightsrooms are smalltop floorbuffet breakfastparis hotelsbasilicamoulinsupermarketcafes
Reviewed July 24, 2014

. The rooms are so small you can't even fit in them.secondly the customer service inredibly rude. I got back to my room 10 minutes after check out so key didn't work. Went to customer service to get my key fixed so I can get my luggage they wanted to charge me 14 euros for extra hour. Then the desk person started to swear at me using the f word. nightmare

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank shococham
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Two triple rooms for family of 6. Consisted of two tiny twin beds and a pull out twin sized couch. Not the friendliest at checkin and a little cramped. Room and washroom were quite spacious and clean. If traveling with children, be aware that age 12 and up are considered adult and charged extra $10 Euros. Good price for Paris. Location was good. Many good restaurants close by, 15 minute walk to Gare du nord and Gare de l'est and 3 minutes to Sacre Coeur. Buffet breakfast was nice, but not worth the $10 Euros.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I returned to Paris for a holiday after living there for 5 years. I forgot what I had left behind. Poor reception, didn't allow us to check in early. When I asked why the air conditioning wasn't working, they laughed at me and said the air conditioning isn't turned on. That's smart with 30 degrees out. Extremely expensive but reasonable for the location, horrible for the service!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank SubaMan82
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed here for three nights on a leisure trip to Paris and, through no real fault of the hotel, sampled both rooms 505 and 506 which both have a pleasant modern design and looked newly decorated. These rooms are fairly utilitarian but of a good size, particularly by Paris standards and are light and airy with large fully opening windows and reasonable working space. The bed was very comfortable with nice white linen. Both the room and the bathroom were spotlessly clean and the shower was efficient. The hotel was oddly parsimonious with the towels although there was no problem when we requested more. Both these rooms face on to the courtyard and were very quiet. I imagine it would be noisier on the road side. The location is convenient for Sacre Coeur, Montmartre, Pigalle etc but is a little bit away from the seedier part of Pigalle. That said, the hotel is on a very busy street with a lot of tourists and shops selling cheap clothes, bags etc. which might not be everyone's cup of tea. The hotel is about 15 mins reasonably level walk from Gare du Nord. I found the reception and bar a bit dark and unwelcoming but this may just be the work of some trendy designer. The public areas in general look just a bit jaded. We opted to have breakfast at the hotel which was very good value and sufficient to set you up for the day. The staff in general were helpful although we did not receive an alarm call which we requested on the last day.

Room Tip: Rooms 505 and 506 were quiet and comfortable. Don't expect a good view though!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kentboyGuildford
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We made the Ibis Sacre Coeur our base for our time in Paris. Location was good for transport including the open top bus which was a leisurely way to get to and from Sacre Coeur and see Paris at the same time.
The room was comfortable and the fit-out has been tastefully done under many restrictions on space availability. The downside being that the AC was still set to winter - we turned it off and opened the window when in the room.
Friendly helpful staff and would recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple