“good for the budget traveler!”

Ibis Paris Sacre Coeur 18eme
Ranked #1,145 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“good for the budget traveler!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at Ibis Sacre Coeur for only two nights. When we checked in it was early but they still had a room ready for us. We took the elevator up to the room. When I say we, I mean each of us had to go up one at a time because the room was just barely big enough for one person, one bag. The room looked out over the street and it was a great view of the street and all that was gin on below.
There was a club just down the street so in did get a bit loud one night with all of the party goers...
The room was fine, small, but clean. Bathroom small but clean, bed was a bit harder than I like but still got a great night sleep in it!
It's an easy walk to two different metro stations.
For someone wanting to stay in Paris on a budget this is a great place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Brisbane
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel is in a great location and I have stayed here several times and will again the next time I'm in Paris. It is excellent value for money. It's right on the metro and you can walk to Gare Nord. You are in Paris which means the hotel could probably use a little TLC. The rooms and the lifts are small. They serve an excellent breakfast. The room had A/C but it struggled in the heat. They were very slow to service the room each day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Horrível! Escolha outro hotel!
Os quartos sao minusculos, o banheiro ridiculamente pequeno e velho, o elevador só cabe 1 pessoa, a internet grátis dificilmente tem sinal.
Reclamei q a porta do meu quarto nao trancava e fui muito mal tratado pelo cidadao q estava na recepcao.

Horrible! The worst ibis that i ever been to. The rooms are really small, the shower is ridiculous small, the lift only fits one person, i couldnt lock my rooms door coz the lock was broken.
The staff was really rude coz i complained about it.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Erico A

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been in some countries and had small and big hotels with my husband and kids.. Wouldn't recommend this at all coz there's no bell boy to unload your stuffs and plus there's no space for our car to unload all our stuffs coz the hotel door or main entrance is right in front of a busy road where you can't just park your car in front and do the unloading..so we drove more about 200 meters just to put the car on the side and started unloading and carrying our heavy luggage.. Plus I have a baby 18 months..with a stroller...that won't fit in their very tiny elevator (funny) so I have to take the baby and fold up the stroller so it will fit inside the small elevator..take note my husband use the elevator after me and baby use it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Clairence
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My stay here from start to finish was awful. Upon arrival the staff were not friendly, and spent ages retrieving the luggage I had stored away. The room for the luggage was tiny and I had to wait around until they located it. We booked a room for two people, the room had a very bad smell as the sink was blocked. I was surprised the hotel gave out the room to a paying guest when the smell was terrible - definitely not a nice smell for anyone to sleep in.The hotel staff did not seem to appreciate the problem and was slow to resolve the problem properly and even asked what was wrong with the room and they made me feel unwelcome. I will definitely not be returning to this hotel or be recommending this to anyone. Extremely bad customer service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank StrawberryMoon
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in mid July. Room was on 8th floor so had to use the 2 person lift - the tiniest lift I have ever seen! Reception staff very offhand - felt I was a nuiscance for asking for a map, which was just slapped down on the counter. Room was small but clean. Shower would have benefitted from a longer curtain - water all over the floor. Location is great ; minutes to Montmartre, Sacre Coeur and 2 metro stations.

• Stayed July 2013