2,830 results
All reviews moulin rouge sacre coeur place de clichy privilege room eiffel tower metro station sex shops separate toilet modern hotel coffee machine lots of restaurants superior room mini fridge crepes breakfast room around the corner main attractions
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed in one of their Priviledge rooms on the 8th floor. Nice view across the rooftops to the Eiffel Tower.
Confortable room with coffee machine and free soft drinks in the fridge.
An excellent breakfast with everything you need.
Polite helpful staff.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michel_B0373, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Neil H,

Thank you for your pleasant comments!
I will be happy to share out your compliments with our team.

We will be pleased to welcome you again at Mercure Paris Montmartre.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel and located superbly to get around. The metro station of Plas de Clichy was just a couple blocks away which made it very easy to get around also the bus stop was right across the street from the hotel as well. The Sacre Coeur was within walking distance as was the Moulin Rouge. The rooms were nice and the housekeeping was excellent. I am planning a return trip to Paris and I will definitely try to stay here again. The breakfast buffet was excellent as well.

1  Thank dewit1200
Michel_B0373, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review in regards to your recent stay at The Mercure Paris Montmartre. It is a real pleasure to read that you loved your stay in our hotel.
I would like to thank you for mentioning that our hotel is greatly located. Admittedly it is on a good site to visite Paris, closed to the subway station (Station Place de Clichy, Lines 2 and 13).

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon for your next trip in Paris.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel is well located in Montmartre close to the Place de Clichy metro station and a pleasant walk from Sacre Coeur Basilica.
We had a 'superior' double room, which was very comfortable. The hotel provided bathrobe, slippers and complimentary soft drinks and bathroom toiletries. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel but there are excellent places to have breakfast nearby, for example Le Cafe qui Parle or the boulangerie opposite that cafe (going north up Rue Caulaincourt).

1  Thank PhandEm

Dear PhandEm,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience on Trip Advisor.

And I would like to thank you for mentioning our great location in Paris. I am delighted to read that you loved your room. Indeed our Superior Room provided bathrobe, slippers and mini bar.

We all look forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the Mercure Paris Montmartre.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been to this Mercure from 28th of October to 2nd of November with my wife. We've stayed in a standard room with a very good price (367 euros for 5 nights) - a very good promotion.
The price and the dimensions of the room were the best things of our stay at the Mercure. The room had plenty of space to walk around and to save the luggage, which isn't normal in Paris.
On the other side the room was a little bit dated (which we knew in advance because this are the most simple rooms of the hotel and the other ones are more modern, as you can see on their website).
The bed was awful, the worst bed I've ever had in an hotel. Like someone said before, it was like a canoe, sunked in the middle and we felt a lot of springles (I don't know if that's the correct english term).
The bathroom had the toilet separated from the other bathroom places which is not the most higienic disposal. We had 2 towels dirty with hairs on our arrival, but the problem was fixed when changing towerls.

Location: the most important thing in Paris is to be situated near the metro station. Here we have the station Place du Clichy very near which was very good (direct access to Champs elissees, triomph arc and Invalides). We could easily go by foot to some touristic points like Sacre-Coeur, Monmartre and Moulin Rouge.

We didn't have any meal in the hotel. We ate breakfast at a starbucks near the hotel and we had dinner some times at Flunch. Both were much more cheaper than the hotel.

I give 3 stars to the hotel becausa of the price, dimensions and location (which are very good for Paris). But if I was in a smaller city I would give a negative review to this hotel.

1  Thank lucasousa
Michel_B0373, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Lucasousa,
First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken time to give us your opinion about your recent stay in the Mercure Paris Montmartre. I would like to apologize for the bad experience you encountered while staying with us.
Your observations are very important for us and be assured that will do our best to avoid this type of inconvenience in the future. Furthermore, renovations are scheduled in order to renovate our standard rooms.
We hope to regain your confidence for your next stay in Paris.

Michel Bolen,

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed at the Mercure Sacre Coeur for 2nights in October 2012. We had a privilege room with roof tops views which were fantastic! Our room was clean, very spacious and modern. The staff were helpful too. However, I thought the location was poor, far from the main sights and we weren't really able to walk to anything. I thought the breakfast was slightly overpriced and we decided to eat in local patisseries instead.

The room was the only good thing about this hotel really and I think thats beacuse we had a Privilege one. Mercure are a good chain and most of their hotels are really clean and modern. So I would stay at a Mercure but at a different location.

1  Thank Hannah-t2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.
I regret to read that we did not meet your expectations despite your postive words about your Privilege room. Indeed, these rooms are spacious and modern as they have been recently renovated.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at the Mercure Paris Montmartre.

Michel Bolen,