$161
$152
$186
$173
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$439
$385
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $499/night.

$389
$291
$164
$155
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$180
$134
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$248
$349
$1,362
  • Pool
2,684 results
All reviewsmoulin rougesacre coeurplace de clichyprivilege roomeiffel towermetro stationsex shopsthe red light districtcoffee machinemodern hotelseparate toiletlots of restaurantsminute walksuperior roommini fridgebreakfast roomaround the corner
Reviewed September 19, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Michel_B0373, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed 3 nights in August and was very happy. Everything about this hotel speaks of 4 stars, even though it might be an upper 3 star. The rooms are a very good size and modern. There is virtually no noise at night! Which is quite amazing really for a city centre hotel in Paris. There is complimentary wi-fi available. Breakfast is a buffet with both continental and cooked stuff.

The hotel is really close to the metro and the Moulin Rouge. You can also take the 'Small train of Monmartre' from outside the Moulin Rouge, for a tour of Monmartre and the eventual stop at the Sacre Coeur church. Its also walking distance to the streets of Monmartre that are filled with cafe bars, restaraunts and lovely little shops.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable and quite stay in Paris.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank darnfatruler

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment.

It’s a real pleasure to read your message on Tripadvisor.

We hope welcoming you back soon.

Regards.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stayed here on Sept 9th - 13Sept.We had booked a standard room on-line, but when we arrived we paid the upgrade to a privelege room on the 9th floor.We stayed in room 945,what a fantastic view over the Paris Rooftops and great view of the Eiffel Tower.

superKingsize bed was so comfy, you have all the little extra touches like ,slippers,bathrobes,coffee machine and a free minibar ,which was so welcome after a hectic day walking around Paris.

All the staff we encountered, were very helpful.

Only downside was the breakfast, many items were empty,no orange juice on 3days, the machine was empty, and not replaced .

The hotel is in a great location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Michel_B0373, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Mr. Stepphen34,

I would like to thank you for having taken time to share your message on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy to learn that you loved your stay in our hotel Mercure Montmartre.
My team and I, take your remark into account about the breakfast. Your comment allow us improve our services.

Looking forward of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed for three nights and had a great time.

A few minutes walk from Place de Clichy metro, round the corner from the Moulin Rouge, walking distance to Sacre Coeur through wee streets full of character - ideal for tourists like us.

I would recommend buying a carnet of tickets when you arrive - they can be used on the metro and the bus - there are SO many buses that go from this area towards the centre - it's almost preferable to the metro because you can see where you are and take it all in.

The hotel itself was clean and comfortable - all we were looking for considering the price we paid. the staff were great when we had need to get advice or assistance - and they understood my French which is always a bonus! We didn't eat or drink at the hotel, preferring to head out and about, there are loads of lovely wee cafes etc

If we were coming to Paris again, I would certainly consider this hotel as a first choice :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mrs. MazzerP,

Thank you so much for your comment on Tripadvisor.
It's a real pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed in Paris from 4th to 8th September 2012. I travelled with my parents who had booked a standard double room separately, and I had decided to go after they had booked, and only superior rooms were available. At check in however we were pleasantly surprised to both be given superior rooms next door to each other. I would highly recommend to book the superior rooms as they have very pleasant modern decor, air conditioning (essential in Paris in summer), a refrigerator and a safe.
The hotel is located a few steps from Place de Clichy, a major road intersection and Metro station, surrounded by restaurants, cinemas and bars, and the Moulin Rouge club is a few minutes walk in the other direction.
I have travelled alone to Paris on a number of occasions, always staying around Place de Clichy, but have always gone for cheaper, 2 star hotels. Having stayed at the Mercure Montmartre, I can definitely say that it is worth the extra money.
My parents were also very satisfied with their room, the decor was slightly different but just as pleasant, the only drawback being the bathroom floor in their room, which became very slippery when getting out of the bath or shower, and did cause a fall.
We did not sample the breakfast option, which is a buffet, served in the first floor restaurant, however at 18 Euros per person, we found this to be expensive, especially in an area with so many eating places.
The only criticism of the hotel would be the service from the reception staff during my checkout. I waited for approximatley 20 minutes, during which time one receptionist was dealing with several phonecalls regarding bookings and the other receptionist was involved in giving directions to another guest. No apology was made for my wait, and one receptionist did not stop another guest from pushing in front of me. I would suggest a drop box for room keys/cards or self service check out, as seen in a number of other hotels, and that the booking hotline is answered elsewhere and not tying up the reception staff.
Apart from this poor departure, overall I would certainly recommend both the hotel and the area.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are recently refurbished and have a fridge, safe and air conditioning. Higher floors experience less traffic noise, although the rooms are well insulated.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AndyOates
Michel_B0373, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comment.
It’s a real pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel Mercure Montmartre.

For the reception, I will transfer your remark.

We really hope welcoming you back soon.

Michel Bolen