Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
200voyageurs
Santillana del Mar, Spain

Just the essentials - but don't add extra bed!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 2, 2013
It's clean, good location with many bus stops and the metro nearby. Breakfast was a bit disappointing, but I went to another Ibis hotel in Paris CDG Airport and found the exact same thing. I guess breakfast is standardized in all Ibis hotels - Paris is an expensive city, after all. Same thing with the multi-function soap(shampoo+body wash+facial cleansing??). If you want some better care for your hair and skin, take your own products - the one given by the hotel isn't too good and it smells bad.

Biggest issue was the room size. Usually I'm not botherd by crampy rooms. But a standard double room with one extra bed was just too much - I wasn't able to walk around easily. I don't think they should allow extra beds for that room.

I complained a lot, but overall it's not bad for 1 or 2 nights' budget stay.
Trip type: Traveled with family
3.0 miles from Ibis Paris Place d'Italie 13eme
Pool
View more hotels in Paris
1,017 results
All reviews short stay definitely stay here again hotel is in a great location stayed for nights min walk croissants metro
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The reason we chose this hotel was because we needed to find a nice hotel in Paris that has a safe garage where we can park our car, which was full of stuff and would not be safe left parked on the street. We looked through several hotels but it was really hard to find hotels with a garage, and even the ones we called up that had a car park often told us that their garage was too small for our car that is quite big. Therefore Ibis Paris Place d'Italie was an excellent choice since their car park was big enough to fit our car and it was perfectly secure. There is only about 10 parking spots available so I recommend you reserve parking beforehand as we did and had no problems.

Otherwise the hotel is nice, though nothing charming or special. It's a little bit old in style and my boyfriend said that the hallways felt a bit grim like you were visiting student halls, but the most important thing for us was that the room was clean and quiet, which it was, so we didn't really mind that the hotel itself wasn't all brand new. There are lot of hotels in Paris where you can hear everything through the walls but this hotel was VERY quiet, we saw that there were people in the rooms next to us but never heard anything. Great! Also the bed was really comfortable and we slept really well, and the location is perfect since the metro station is really close and Place d'Italie is a great area full of nice little breakfast places and restaurants.

I'm so glad I checked out the reviews on trip advisor and ended up choosing this hotel, it was really worth it!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emilia690
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Me, my wife daughter and her friend took two rooms at the Ibis Paris Palace d'Italie 11 -15th July 2013. The hotel itself was very clean and rooms were serviced each day in good time. The staff were all very friendly. The issue is room size, if you have anything more than an overnight type case you have nowhere to store cases, (other than under the bed) or by leaving them by the room door in a line. the room is more like a cabin on a very cheap cruise ship. The hotel is in good location with the Metro nearby. I was pick pocketed by some Romanian children, fortunately I found the hand in my pocket! My wife had more than one person male and female attempt to sell her a ring, that they had found (brass washer!) Paris is the most expensive capital City I have visited and have visited quite a few in my time, it spoils the whole experience in my view every, thank god for happy hour when a small beer only cost you 5-6 Euros (£5-6) normally £11 a large beer, nearly all lunches and or dinners will set you back £50 - £100 (for 4) I was in Miami south beach earlier this year and you get a lot more for your money.

Room tip: You get what you pay for...all a very small rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank KevinH706
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good location, clean room, nice bath, friendly staff, but small room. Safe neighborhood. Stayed one night waiting for our apartment. Found the hotel to meet all our basic requirements. Dog friendly which is very important for us as we brought our small dog from the US. Price is reasonable for Paris. Metro station 5 min walk.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank CDM49
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel is conveniently located within walkable distance from the metro. The room (at least the one given to me!) was quite small. There is no room for wardrobe etc. They just have one shelf to keep your things. Not many electric points either. Good free wi-fi connectivity. They provided iron with board upon request.

Room tip: For a single person, the room is quite small. Perhaps twin sharing rooms are larger and better equipped.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Convenient location (close to Metro station), quiet, comfortable beds, Our room was not very wide but enough for a short stay ... and we did not go to Paris to spend iur time in the Hotel (apart from sleeping)!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com