See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018

The hotel is located about seven minutes away from the metro. There are a few restaurants nearby including a McDonald's if that suits your fancy. The hotel is very small and the elevator can only hold two at a time. Our room and shower were really tight. That being said, the room was clean and I felt safe. The front desk staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Considering the prices for hotels in Paris, I feel like we received value for my money.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel! The staff was really perfect!!! The bathroom was very cleaned. Cozy hotel. I highly recommend this hotel!!! Metro (cordiliers) was very near, at about 200 meters from the hotel....

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tako K
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Hotel was nice, but the website we booked from stated that the rooms had air conditioning, which was clearly not the case. We sent the first 2 days asking for a solution, and then we got in contact with the manager who offered us a fan.
Too little, too late.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2018

I was there for 5 nights in early June. When I did the booking I asked for a large bed (I am really big) so my desmay was deep when sseing the small bed I was awarded in an, otherwise, tiny room. Another problem is that you can hear all the details of your neighbour's early morning shower. The breakfast was not particularly good for the 9€ they asked for. So, after trying it the first morning, I opted for a cheaper, better café in the next corner, barely 20 m away from the hotel.
That's for the dark side (a fairly extensive one). On the brighter side, the location of this cheap hotel, barely 20' walking from the Panthéon. Also, the staff were always very kind and attentive. It was also clean.
So, all in all, be warned: if you want to walk about the historic core of Paris and, too, you're a tough chap and don't care much about your accomodation and sleep efortlessly, that would be your place.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2018

I would not call this a hotel, but a small Guesthouse.Only admirable thing is the place is located in between 2 metro stations (Les Goblins/Glacier) which is only about 7 minutes walk from the hotel.This is actually pretty normal in Paris with the sophisticated Metro system in place.I stayed there for a couple of nights and it was not that bad for me until the day of my check out.
Initially I booked via booking.com and I am a genius member and advised that sometimes there could be issues with my credit card but the time I arrived they have cancelled the booking but reserved the room for me which included the booking.com commission fee as well plus some other taxes.I was so tired after travelling all the way from Antwerp so to hear that the room is reserved was pleasing for me and did not mind paying anything they asked for.
On your booking it clearly states the checkout time is at 12 PM but around 10 AM the cleaner literally opened my room door while I was saying "we are here and wait we are opening the door".She crashed in and does not speak any English either when we said the check out is at 12 PM she nodded and went down.
Early in the morning there will be construction noise on the street which will wake you up and the smallest room ever I came across in my entire journey throughout the Europe.

Overall I would say the staff is OK at the reception as they were helpful giving information and to hold the bags until our departure in the night.But certain aspects made our impression very negative as the security is lacking.(Safe was there not working)
I would doubt if I would stay there again unless I am forced to as I am concerned of the security of the place and the comfort.
Would not recommend the place though the staff attitude is positive.

Room tip: Rooms are very old so have got no clue of others though they have alot of rooms
Date of stay: May 2018