I joined my parents at the is hotel for a week. There was refurbishments taking place and scaffolding circling the building. I asked if this would cause us concern and the reception assured me that it would not, however it was slightly unnerving to have men walking about outside my bedroom window; This I accept but it would have been nice if the hotel had been more upfront, they seemed surprised that I was concerned. Some of the staff were lovely, unfortunately some were rather cold and I felt as if they were doing me a favour by talking to me, they did not all have the correct attitude towards clients who were paying high prices for the joy of staying in their hotel. We did not eat breakfast in the hotel it was terribly expensive and there were plenty of small cafes around which were more reasonable. I thought that the view of the metro would be terrible when I booked and I nearly did not book the hotel when I realised what the view would be, but in fact it was fun watching the Parisians running to get metros and to feel the general excitement of town living. There was no noise at all penetrating through the windows and we all slept well on the comfy beds. The decoration was modern and I liked it, the bathroom was great too.Plenty of towels & soap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover the Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliotheque hotel, ideally located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine. The hotel is opposite a metro station and a few minutes' walk from the Palais Omnisport de Bercy arena, the national library and the Gare de Lyon train station. On the edge of the Latin Quarter and near to Notre-Dame, our hotel is ideal not only for a relaxing weekend, but also for your business trips, thanks to its meeting room and location in a dynamic neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque