If you like soft beds and/or pillows, stay away from this hotel! We are used to a medium firm american mattress and average american pillows, and my husband and I both had a really hard time falling asleep because the mattress and pillows were so uncomfortable. Otherwise the hotel is very nice and clean. As mentioned by others, the location is out of the way for touring and being out of the touristy sections of town, you can see a lot of homeless people living on the streets around the neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover the Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliotheque hotel, ideally located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine. The hotel is opposite a metro station and a few minutes' walk from the Palais Omnisport de Bercy arena, the national library and the Gare de Lyon train station. On the edge of the Latin Quarter and near to Notre-Dame, our hotel is ideal not only for a relaxing weekend, but also for your business trips, thanks to its meeting room and location in a dynamic neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Paris Bercy Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Austerlitz Bibliotheque