Location is awesome, a short walk from Champs-Élysées, a 2 Kms walk to Eiffel and metro stations scattered all around and it is like pick your convenient connection. We were greeted by an efficient reception. Check in was breeze. Concierge was very courteous, extremely helpful and cordial. Hotel is housed in an old antique building but extremely well maintained. The rooms are clean, well designed with modern outlook, only that they are small in size, which I guess is a standard in Paris. The array of tea flavors is a super like for any connoisseur. Efficient wi-fi connectivity is added plus. Breakfast spread is pretty fine and wholesome. Added plus is that is on till 1:30 P.M. so you can enjoy lazy mornings which were interesting incentive even to early riser like me. Staff at the breakfast indulges in small talk which makes it really very personalized and homely atmosphere despite having necessary finesse.
Suggestion, avoid rooms facing the road otherwise you will be woken up by the brawls or the racing cars and bikes every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two steps from the Champs Elysées and rue du faubourg Saint Honoré, the Hotel Rochester Champs Elysées, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The Hotel Rochester, 106 rooms and suites, in the heart of the busy area of the Champs Elysées, is the ideal place for business or leisure trips.The hotel will charm you thanks to its warm setting and refined atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Rochester Champs-Elysees Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rochester Champs Elysees Hotel
- Hotel Rochester Champs Elysees