This was our first trip to Paris. We were there on a post-trip extension to our VBT bike tour of Provence, so VBT chose our hotel - the Hotel Rochester - and we were very, very happy with it. The location is excellent. The breakfast was also very, very good with an extensive selection. Our room was lovely and spacious. Our only complaint was with the a/c - even at full blast, the room was still quite warm (it was late May, but the weather was often overcast, so it was not very, very hot outside). For some reason, we could not make outside calls from the phone in our room (despite the best efforts of the people at the reception desk), but the Concierge more than made up for it, placing an important call for us from his desk and offering to transfer the call to a mobile phone so that we could talk in a more private setting. Both of the men at the Concierge desk whom we dealt with were extremely pleasant and very helpful with our numerous questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two steps from the Champs Elysées and rue du faubourg Saint Honoré, the Hotel Rochester Champs Elysées, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The Hotel Rochester, 106 rooms and suites, in the heart of the busy area of the Champs Elysées, is the ideal place for business or leisure trips.The hotel will charm you thanks to its warm setting and refined atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rochester Champs-Elysees Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rochester Champs Elysees Hotel
- Hotel Rochester Champs Elysees