Everyone was EXTREMELY courteous and helpful, guiding us to where we wanted to go, even though our French was horrible. The hotel itself is beautiful and very nicely decorated. The highlight of our stay was lunch. I ordered the chef's special and during our entire cross-europe trip it was the best meal I have eaten. I can't thank the staff for making my wife feel so welcome and at ease. This was the first time she has visited another country and she was just so happy to have interacted with such kind, friendly people. You really made our honeymoon special right from the start. Merci beaucoup!
This was the thank you I sent in my review, I feel it sums up my opinion.. but I forgot the free champagne!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison Champs ELysées, a brand new hotel.Today, discovering No. 8 rue Jean Goujon is a unique experience in an unexpected place that combines generosity, poetry, luxury and lightness, pleasure and an offbeat vision. You set off on a journey within a journey, as in a film. Camera! Action!Discover 57 rooms and suites, very peaceful, among which 17 have been designed by Maison Martin Margiela, famous French designer house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your La Maison Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Accor Champs Elysees Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel