I stayed in their split-level Junior Couture Suite for 3-nights. Stylish, unique and definitely haute couture. This hotel has a fabulous, peaceful location a stone's throw away from La Champs-Elysees and Place de la Concorde. A great room, with great facilities including free WiFi - no bathtub though, but a wonderful bathroom none-the-less with a big open shower. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is good quality but a very basic buffet - omelettes are only offered for those prepared to pay for them. And no gym or swimming pool is a bit of a downer for a supposed 5-star hotel. But this hotel is all about location, grand design and friendly discreet service, and some might think that compensates for the lack of substance. For a 3-day break in Paris, I am certainly one of them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison Champs ELysées, a brand new hotel.Today, discovering No. 8 rue Jean Goujon is a unique experience in an unexpected place that combines generosity, poetry, luxury and lightness, pleasure and an offbeat vision. You set off on a journey within a journey, as in a film. Camera! Action!Discover 57 rooms and suites, very peaceful, among which 17 have been designed by Maison Martin Margiela, famous French designer house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Accor Champs Elysees Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel