I spent 5 nights in this hotel in August. The hotel has been recently renovated and i had some concerns after reading some previous reviews.
I am happy to say i was not disappointed with our room (Superior room). Rooms were quite spacious and it was a blessing being able to use the internet through the TV. Bathroom was quite spacious and shower was great.
Concierge were always helpful when questions were asked.
Hotel is in a great location with designer shops within a easy walk. Champ Elyees is only a few minutes walk and the Eifel Tower about 20 minutes.
Would recommend and stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Maison Champs ELysées, a brand new hotel.Today, discovering No. 8 rue Jean Goujon is a unique experience in an unexpected place that combines generosity, poetry, luxury and lightness, pleasure and an offbeat vision. You set off on a journey within a journey, as in a film. Camera! Action!Discover 57 rooms and suites, very peaceful, among which 17 have been designed by Maison Martin Margiela, famous French designer house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Accor Champs Elysees Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel