“Nice central place inParis”

Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees
Ranked #762 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Excelent position in Paris, Vi got the room towards Champs Elysee at high floor as wanted. Parking was convieniently just outside the front door. Easy access to to the room from the front door with the room key in the lift. Clean room and bathroom and a good size room. Internet for free, and it worked perfect.

Room Tip: Good view to Chanps Elysee, and the door was perfectly noise insolated We did not use restaurant an...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Arne J
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your comment about our property and services.
We did improve this year our internet connection by choosing optical fibre to guarantee a very high speed to our guest. Of course internet is free everywhere in the property
We really hope to welcome you soon in Paris or in one of Fraser Property around the world.

Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées

There are newer reviews for Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We spent 4 nights here and loved every second. To sit looking out our French doors onto one of Paris' most famous boulevards was truly a pleasure. We were within walking distance of so many famous Paris sights. The noise of the busy road was not an issue with the doors closed and the suite was a good size with a separate kitchen. A very comfortable bed too! We would definitely stay here again. Loved it.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank TwoSeats
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your comment saying you will stay again in our property is really a present for us. This shows our involvement in guest needs and service are very appreciated.
Be sure my team and myself will continue to improve in order to deliver more than our guest expect.
I wish you a very nice day and hope to welcome you again.
Bertrand MAIK
General Manager, Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Location is great, you are at one step away from restaurants, shops and almost all hot areas.
Suite was excellent, larger than the ones we experimented several times in NY (similar conditions like Aka). The extra bed is very large and high quality mattress, one of the best we experimented in sofas.
Breakfast was fair to good.
Weak points: house keeping could be better.

Room Tip: Do not take rooms with a view on Champs-Élysées, could've vey noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your nice comments.
Guest needs and comfort are a priority for us. Beddings is one of the key point we focused on during our Suites renovation last year.
General housekeeper has been informed and will take action to improve in this area.
We really hope to welcome you very soon in our property.
With my best regards,
Bertrand.MAÏK
General Manager Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

For me a hotel is more about the first impression the way you are welcomed and that was nice although I paid a huge amount of money for a four days stay but I didn't think about it with the hot welcoming and the lovely speech that I had with the 2 receptionist that I meet how were very nice.
The breakfast was one of my best Daley experience in Paris I found all the help that I needed from a nice Ethiopian host she was very kind and had so much knowledge about the surroundings that I didn't need a map she even helped me planning my day, her name was a little bit hard so in instead of miss pronouncing it I went for the nationality.
Now for the missing star... At the time of my stay (9 feb - 13) the hotel was under construction so things my change... My sweet had a bad bathroom witch looks nothing like a five star hotel bathroom.
I didn't feel like the housekeeping staff were doing a good job my bed cover wasn't changed although I spelt coffee on it by mistake.
For me every one I meet at the hotel was very nice and kind but one a receptionist could muzhr I think he was rude for no reason and talked to me when ever I asked as if was paying for my stay I never had any problem with him but that was his way with me from the start thank God I didn't meet him for checking in.
On the other said fraser has the nicest security guard you will ever meet he so funny I think he's name Wes Yanosh he makes every one laughs you'll test that if you ever visit.
The stay was very expensive if you compare it to the room furniture but for the location I can understand it.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adel066

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We take into account all the remarks our guests make in our efforts to improve our service. We’re currently renovating our lounges and reception area with the aim of improving the comfort of our guests and staff. In so doing, we make every effort to avoid inconveniencing those concerned. All our suites were renovated in 2013. The furniture is high quality and was made especially for Fraser Suites Le Claridge.

We’ve looked into the points you made concerning housekeeping and the attitude of one of our receptionists, and I apologise if you were less than satisfied with the service on those counts. We have also complimented the members of staff who helped make your stay a pleasant one, and thank you on their behalf for your positive comments.

We sincerely hope to welcome you again, whether to Fraser Suites Le Claridge or another of our Fraser properties around the world.

Kind regards,
General Manager Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Our family of 4 thoroughly enjoyed our 3 week stay here in one of the apartments at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees. We would recommend this to those who are considering staying here because:

- Our apartment was beautiful and value for money (our room was spacious and had everything we needed)
- Excellent location (can walk to most attractions including Arc De Triomphe, The Louvre, The wheel, The Eiffel Tower, Tuileries Gardens etc and metro stops practically just outside so you can hop on and go where you want)
- Supermarket (Monoprix) only a couple minutes away on foot so very handy for groceries
- We loved the kitchen, fridge and storage spaces which made us feel like we were living at home away from home
- Le Claridge also has free wi-fi, 24 hr reception, security, a door man who would open the door for you when you enter/exit the property and room cleaning daily where beds are made, towels, shampoo bottles, tea, coffee, milk etc are also replaced and replenished

We know we will be back on our next trip to Paris and thank you to all staff and in particular Januz (the wonderfully energetic and friendly door man) and Cyril (at the front desk) who was very helpful during our stay and to the cleaning maids who were always friendly and courteous.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Champs Elysees have great views
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank MFamily2014
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your guest experience on TripAdvisor following your stay with us .

Delighted you found our property comfortable, well maintained and with good services ! We are very happy to have you amongst our Ambassadors!

It is a pleasure to read that the Suite and the overall stay were “of very high standing”.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments, and looking forward to welcoming you on a return Parisian visit.

Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysées

Reviewed February 1, 2014

i did my booking through the hotel website. Two problems that I came to discover; their understanding of a suite is not what is commonly known, you can't call a room with crammed furniture a suite, the website does not have any photos of what you are booking or a clear description of what is on offer. The breakfast was not mentioned that is included with the suite that I finally got and had to pay extra for, the toilet is a dilemma to get into and lock the door. At check out they had the breakfast included as an additional payment and when queried they came back and said it is included in the package.
they have 5 stars posted but not what you expect of that, no room service, no restaurant etc.
the location is great and the staff are very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saleh A
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, which we take very seriously in our efforts to improve our service. I appreciate that you weren’t completely satisfied with your stay and would like to offer an explanation.

All our suites were renovated in 2013, including the one you stayed in which was upgraded in November with brand new furniture. The size of that particular suite is around 70m² with a separate, fully fitted kitchen, a large bedroom and living area. It’s more than a hotel room. The photos and descriptions of the suites on our website correspond to our current offering.

We offer packages including (or not) breakfast; it’s up to the guest to choose when they make their booking and I’m pleased to note that your breakfasts were included. We apologize for the misunderstanding on this matter at checkout.

You’re right in that we do not have a restaurant, but offer our guests an “In-Suite Menu” which gives you a choice between:
- Doing your grocery shopping, having the groceries delivered and preparing your own food in the kitchen,
- Taking advantage of our agreement with several partner restaurants and having the menu of your choice delivered to your suite,
- Booking a chef to come and cook whatever you want in your kitchen.

Our reception staff is obviously on hand to assist guests. Room service exists to provide drinks. I’m sure you will agree that this service is far superior to that of a standard hotel restaurant offering a limited choice of food.

Service is paramount to us and I’m glad you found our staff to be helpful.

I appreciate your feedback, and hope to be able to welcome you once again at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2014

All was excellent. We had the room with garden view. It was very quiet. Small kitchen in the room is very convenient for us. The supermarket is located only 2 minutes from hotel. I'll recommend this hotel my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014
BMKParis, Directeur général at Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

I really want to thank you for your comment. I'm glad to read to had a pleasant stay in our property.

Lots of guest enjoy the fully equipped kitchen in our Suites. We recently set up a "In Suite Menu" allowing our guest to chose many option of food delivery. Not a restaurant but many !!! Even a Chef may be available to cook in your Suite what you like.

We really hope to welcome you again.

With my best regards,