For me a hotel is more about the first impression the way you are welcomed and that was nice although I paid a huge amount of money for a four days stay but I didn't think about it with the hot welcoming and the lovely speech that I had with the 2 receptionist that I meet how were very nice.
The breakfast was one of my best Daley experience in Paris I found all the help that I needed from a nice Ethiopian host she was very kind and had so much knowledge about the surroundings that I didn't need a map she even helped me planning my day, her name was a little bit hard so in instead of miss pronouncing it I went for the nationality.
Now for the missing star... At the time of my stay (9 feb - 13) the hotel was under construction so things my change... My sweet had a bad bathroom witch looks nothing like a five star hotel bathroom.
I didn't feel like the housekeeping staff were doing a good job my bed cover wasn't changed although I spelt coffee on it by mistake.
For me every one I meet at the hotel was very nice and kind but one a receptionist could muzhr I think he was rude for no reason and talked to me when ever I asked as if was paying for my stay I never had any problem with him but that was his way with me from the start thank God I didn't meet him for checking in.
On the other said fraser has the nicest security guard you will ever meet he so funny I think he's name Wes Yanosh he makes every one laughs you'll test that if you ever visit.
The stay was very expensive if you compare it to the room furniture but for the location I can understand it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Claridge Champs-Elysées, built in 1914 right on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, has been witness to a century of political and romantic history of France. Secrets kept forever behind the walls of this legendary palace which has welcomed so many stars. A century later, Le Claridge Champs Elysées and its facade became listed French historical monuments, entering into the world of the most beautiful hotel residences in the world. The renovation changed this historical establishment into a contemporary, elegant Parisian residence. Spacious and comfortable, the110 Suites and apartments offer an exceptional view of the Champs Elysées Avenue or the peaceful patio of the residence. The blend of black and beige in the wall-to-wall carpeting evoke the black and white checkered pattern of the Parisian townhouses and the play of blue bands painted on the walls creates a unique ambiance. Wild silk curtains, velvet chairs, wool rugs and leather bring back the luxury of Claridge’s past glory. This is a new era for the Claridge Champs Elysées which, in 2006, joined theprestigious Fraser Suites collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees Hotel Paris
- Le Claridge Champs Elysees Paris
- Claridge Hotel Paris