- Good location.
- Helpful concierge and porters.
- Good TV channel selections
- Toilet was separate from the bathroom, no sink for hand washing beside the toilet.
- Décor was a bit old fashioned.
- Turndown service was stopped after the 2nd night.
- No notification about the renovation next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind the history of the hotel, hides a love story.... The love story between a rich Russian businessman, Alexander Pavlovich Kliaguine, and a young french student who first met at a "literature salon" in 1928. It was love at first sight. In order to introduce her to Parisian "high society" at the time, he bought a hotel in the prestigious 8th arrondissement and gave it to her as a wedding present. Still today the hotel belongs to the Kliaguine family. Today, following a large renovation program, the hotel is proud to announce its 5th star. With its unique location, just a short walk away from the Champs-Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Napoleon is one of the most legendary hotels of the city: a fine address to discover and rediscover. Our 52 rooms and 50 Suites are all designed in the Empire style with newly refurbished and modernized colors. A Parisian atmosphere still remains in the Hotel. The Napoleon includes also a Bar- Restaurant: the Bivouac Cafe, 8 meeting spaces and a fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Napoleon Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.