$157
$126
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$158
$144
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$318
$304
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $476/night.

$396
$340
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $488/night.

$328
$290
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

$175
$148
Official Site
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$216
$172
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$182
$134
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$220
$209
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

$382
  • Restaurant
All reviewschamps elyseesgreat locationslow wifinice hotelroom servicefour starchecking outfamily roombusiness tripside streetfront desk staffstar hotelthe hotel staffdecent sizearc de triumphsuperior roomcentral location
Reviewed January 6, 2011

This was my first stay in this Hotel and I have stayed in other 2 hotels on the same area and road. I could say that I was little worried to book this hotel from the different reviews read, but the area is quite good and convenient as many coffee shops, a 24 hours pharmacy and a mini-supermarket are close by (maximum 5 minutes walk). The room that I stayed in (511) was better than expected, as it was newly refurbished in to a modern style. bathroom was clean and spacious (shower only) and room size was big compared to Paris standard. I had 2 kids with me and they enjoyed the space in the room that allowed them to move around freely. I had three twin beds in the room. Room booked was deluxe premium family room (modern style) overlooking the garden. Rate was little higher as it was during the last 4 days of the year, but compared to other nearby hotels, it was quiet reasonable. Staff were good and nice, and are able to speak english and arabic also. Rooms overlooking the Rue Berri are quite tight, and are not recommended for family. They are fine for single or couples.
One thing that was not pleasing in the room is not having a lock on the bathroom sliding door!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2010

This was my 3rd stay at Hotel California. The breakfast was really, really overpriced even though it is buffet. The room was very big and spacious. The bathroom was very nice. My friend and I had trouble getting the maids to leave enough towels for two people. They couldn't understand/speak English, my French is very limited. So we had trouble getting towels. But this was minor. And the bellman and the bartender were wonderful guys who made us forget any inconveniences we experienced. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful. I had a bad experience at this hotel in March 2006 and I was reluctant to stay there again. I am glad I did. I was not disappointed. The location ain't bad, either.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2010

This is a lovely hotel in a great location. We were so impressed by the hotel staff. They were very welcoming and friendly from the start. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Stayed 1 night for business and had a terrible experience. Got a nice renovated room on the 4th floor but looks can be deceiving. Woke up with blotchy skin on ears, neck, and arms, which looked and felt like insect bites. When I told hotel staff about my unfortunate experience with bed bugs in the room they told me it couldn't happen in their hotel since they spray every 3 months. They didn't even offer a discount or any compensation. Back in the UK I went to see a doctor to make sure it wasn't anything more serious, he confirmed bed bugs as most likely cause. My advice is to stay away from Hotel California in Paris...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank HelloClaudia
CThiry, Directeur général at Hotel California Paris Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2010

Dear Mrs Nicholls

I just received your comment on TripAdvisor and I feel very concerned about it. I am very surprised to hear about bedbugs in the Room 414 as I had an audit from Rentokil Company which shown no bedbugs in that room. To prove my good faith I can send you out a copy of that report.
Again I am really sorry that you did not like your stay with us and I really believe that you woke up with blotchy skin, although it cannot be from the Hotel California.

As I already told we would be very happy to welcome you back again in our Hotel and in the meantime I remain at your disposal should you have any further cause for concern.

Very best regards
Clarisse Thiry

Reviewed November 29, 2010

I hated the name of this hotel...it's in paris, for goodness sakes!! But this is a wonderful hotel. Everything from the rooms, to the breakfast, to the staff and service were magnificent.

Its in a very convenient location. The area surrounding, however, is very VERY expensive (geared for tourists) and i think it might be wiser to stay elsewhere. In terms of getting around, it is very convenient, there are several metro stops. But we found that you could walk to most places as well, and it's much nicer. It's also close the Lido which has a magnificent show most evenings.

Also, if you go to the latin quarter, bear in mind that the part near the river is not the true latin quarter and you will be overcharged if you dine here. Walk a little further down and you will find the true latin quarter, and the prices are a lot more reasonable!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple