1,422 results
All reviews philippe starck arc de triomphe la cuisine clarins spa il carpaccio gallery suite indoor pool macaroons concierge service stunning hotel junior suite four seasons breakfast buffet is turn down service beautiful room favorite hotel eiffel tower
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I had the pleasure to stay on two occasions at the hotel and we had a splendid time.
We were upgraded on both occasions and having the extra space and added amenities was the topping of the ice. The Suite layout is very convenient, bright with natural lighting coming into the rooms and the beds were huge! We even had a balcony to the inner court which was lovely.
We ate at their signature Italian restaurant IL Carpaccio and enjoyed a sumptuous dinner and attentive service. The breakfast buffet spread was fresh and very delicious and the pastries were as expected very fresh and nicely displayed. The Reception/Concierge couldn't have been more attentive and eager to please.
We will most certainly return and happily recommend this very fine and conveniently situated hotel. Congratulations!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jan T,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent sojourn at Le Royal Monceau in Paris.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Parisian stay with us and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one. Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to the entire team who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

With my very best personal wishes,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

No word can describe the interior of the room, the bathroom is really unique and instagramable..
The nobu restaurant in this hotel is really one of the best in the world.
Staff was helpful, and arrange 2 way airport transport for free

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Ger Z,

On behalf of all of us here at Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris, we were thrilled to welcome you during your last visit and we thank you for taking the time to post such gracious review.

We genuinely value and appreciate it!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Great location with plenty of cafes and restaurant within walking distance. Rooms are large and luxerious. I loved the use of antiques throughout the room and the hidden powder room. The rooms are extremely chic! The breakfast buffet was plentiful and full of French specialties.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com

Dear Carla4112018,

We genuinely value and appreciate it!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Honestly I just love the place, the ambiance , the Nobu restaurant, the inspiring starck decor and the attentive team. I also adore the changing and majestic floral decor in the lobby Cannot stop going back every time I am in Paris!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear EParisienne,

Many thanks for those glowing lines!

It’s a real pleasure to read that for you we are “the Best"!

The entire team of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is very proud to have anticipated your wishes. Your compliments will encourage us to thrive to become even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris very soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

This is one of the most impressive 5 star hotels I've ever stayed in. Some of this is due to the facilities but a lot of it is to do with the staff. From Paul on reception right through everybody we met. We had recently gotten engaged before staying in the hotel and there was a heart-shaped raspberry macaron waiting in the room for us which was a lovely touch. The quality of the towels, the robes, the bed linen was exceptional and we loved the quirky and luxurious room. The only slight complaint I had was that there was no tea or coffee making facilities available in the room, which I would expect from any hotel especially one at this level. We ordered coffees and thought they were extortionately priced. Aside from the shock I got signing for the coffees I loved everything about this hotel and would love to return.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Louise T,

Many thanks for those glowing lines!
It’s a real pleasure to read that for you we are an “outstanding hotel with amazing service”.
Your compliments will encourage us to thrive to become even better.