1,521 results
All reviews philippe starck arc de triomphe la cuisine clarins spa il carpaccio gallery suite indoor pool palace hotel concierge service macaroons modern design junior suite four seasons amazing hotel breakfast buffet is favorite hotel beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel that I've stayed in twice whilst staying in Paris on business. Rooms are always unique. I've had a guitar there waiting for me on both occasions beds in middle of the room with huge TV. Quirky layouts. Big bathrooms. Everything you'd expect in the room for travel. Dinning area/buffet breakfast is amazingly well designed with fantastic artwork. The breakfast is one of the best I've had in 5 star hotels. The chef on egg duties can do anything for you and the super juices are great. Meals there are very expensive in the evening but the quality and service are worth the expense. I've eaten in the Italian Resturant on one occasion - it's not open (I think on Mondays). Check before travelling and book as Il Carpaccio books up as you'd expect from a 1 Michelin Star Resturant.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Jimmy,

Our team and I are honored by such a glowing review!
We are extremely happy to be considered as “unique hotel”, as it is really the spirit and core of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

Your recognition is the best reward for dedicated team. We are most grateful for your recommendation and for your compliments on the rooms, service and restaurants.

On behalf of all of us here at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we already look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

The Hotel is absolutely terrific. It's centrally located in an elegant part of the City with easy access to all points of interest. The staff are extraordinary, attentive to all needs, but without the hint of arrogance that affects so many of the other top Paris hotels. The Spa, hotel restaurants and the Front Desk are staffed by professionals eager to make your stay at the Hotel as enjoyable as possible. Our room was great with a lovely closet and bathroom and beautiful furnishings Actually it's almost impossible to find any issues with this hotel gem. It may be one of the world's best hotels. We're eager to return!

Room tip: The larger rooms are actually like lofts with lots of style and comfort.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank stanleybstein
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Stanleybstein,

Many thanks for those glowing lines! It’s a real pleasure to read that for you we are “one of world's best hotels”.

The entire team of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is very proud to have anticipated your wishes. Your compliments will encourage us to thrive to become even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau, your Parisian Home very soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2017

I don't understand why some hotels feel compelled to do things so differently that they miss the reason they are a hotel. Comfort from home is what hotels at this level are all about. The hotel is stunning and staff wonderful however the low chairs oil the bar are totally unsuitable for the tables they are with. The bedroom we had was stunning to look at but not stay in. Rather than putting the bed at a wall they split the room in a diagonal and placed the bed in the middle of the room. As a result you had no proper sitting area despite the fact thew room was huge for a city room. Then there was 7 table lamps, 2 floor and recessed lights all over the place. The TV was in a box that was supposed to turn but the wall was in the way. Good planning should result in very simple and not over worked configurations that make the guest experience so memorable they have no choice but come back and stay again. It is a shame that after so much money was spent this hotel totally missed the point. Go back to Singapore and see how it should be done. Elegant, simple but most luxurious without the bells.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Dear James J,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent sojourn at Le Royal Monceau in Paris.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Parisian stay with us, despite the fact that you did not enjoy the decoration and design, and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one. Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to them who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

Indeed the Raffles in Singapore hotel is a wonderfull hotel!

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

With my very best personal wishes,

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Last summer we first visited Paris..We were staying 4 nights in this hotel. We were happy with the service, with helpful and nice staff. Used room was great. We had everything we needed. The rooms were nice and clean. Perfect!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Dear Isabelle,

Many thanks for those glowing lines! It’s a real pleasure to read that for you really enjoy your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

The design of the hotel is beautiful and very luxuries. I must say the location of the hotel is amazing. It is close to everything and there is a lot to do with walking distance.

The service was excellent. I actually booked though a travel agent which was wrong because when I arrived, I found out that there was no reservations. Long story short, to make me happy they upgraded my room to a suite which was just out of this world. I loved the idea that the Suite had its own Private Entrance so no need to pass though the hotel. It is a nice touch.

I loved the morning wake up call where they offer to get you your morning coffee in the room which I requested both days.

Concierge was also very helpful. They were more than happy to assist with things to do and spend enough time explaining everything with maps and location addresses. I actually asked for a location and they went ahead and put all the information in a card and left it in my room.

Definitely would recommend the hotel. Thank you for the great stay...

Room tip: Suite has a Private Entrance
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Amre M,

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Parisian stay with us and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one. Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to the entire team who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

With my very best personal wishes,