“Very good budget hotel”

Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles
Ranked #1,028 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed in different Paris hotels.
At this time it was a big International meeting, so we've been invited.
the location is close proximity to subway.
Rooms are clean, bed was comfortable.
Bathroom also very good.
Yes, it's not spacy, but you have to expect this while you're in Paris.
The view was not typical - the huge construction, but it's not a main thing.
Breakfast was good, even very good. We've experienced a dinner and found it delicious.
Very good value for money
I'd say it's a good choice for budget travellers, who want to discover the city.

Room Tip: Ask the room opposite to the construction
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MoscowPavel
There are newer reviews for Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Stayed at the Ibis while visiting with a group. For the price that our group pays to stay at hotels, it was a step up from what we were used to. The property amenities such as two restaurants, a bar, and a fitness center/swimming pool. There was an average breakfast in the morning.

My single room was pretty small and smelled like smoke, but was still quite modern and well maintained.

The staff was very hit or miss. The first time I was at the front desk, there was a fantastically helpful employee, Mikaela, who helped us recharge our SFR cell phones. During checkout however, there was an incredibly rude employee who basically screamed at members of our group from the front desk.

Overall, I would stay here again, but would recommend that the employees cut the attitude. I would not recommend this hotel for those who want quick access to the center.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for 4 days (in November 2011) during my business trip. As usual they maintained the average standard of Ibis hotels. But specially for this hotel location is little bit far from the main street, one has to walk 200meter through narrow pathway to reach the reception of the hotel. Staff is well trained and efficient. Both the restaurant serve breakfast and there is hardly any change in breakfast menu during my stay. Overall Ok for budget travel or business travel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I do not recommend this hotel because of very unfriendly attitude of the staff.
I have reserved 5 nights one month in advance making sure that the hotel offers a swimming pool and internet access. When I arrived it turned out that the swimming pool is closed for maintenance. Moreover, they did not care about the fact that I agreed to pay the price for the services they listed. They did not offer another hotel with the swimming pool, neither any discount. They insisted that there is announcement on the web, but in fact it was not when I booked the room.

I arrived late evening and I was tired enough to stay there anyway. Then I have learned that the internet does not work since four days! They said they do not know when it will be repaired because it is Orange responsibility, not their. Again, my argument that I pay to the hotel and not to Orange was ignored. No alternative offer, nothing like "we are sorry". That was too much. I decided to look for another hotel tomorrow, and to stay one night here because it was late and I was not sure if I can find another hotel.

Now comes the best. They said that I can stay one night, but I have to pay for five!
After rather heavy "discussion" they offered to return me all the money if I go away.
I accepted that offer and went to search another hotel. After two hours I have found one. One star only, but not so bad anyway. At least the internet was available and the staff was much more friendly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GJW37
An Accor traveler
Eindhoven
Reviewed February 5, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2012

You find typical Ibis Standard in this hotel . Lots of rooms, lots of coach tourists .
Rooms are very small ,but clean . There was unfriendly staff member in the breakfast room , but super friendly receptionist , who helped to get some tickets for Disneyland and to change our room to a room with view of Eiffel Tower.
Metro station is not too far away from the hotel .
There are lots of shops and restaurants in front of the hotel .

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Brussels
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Location is fine for both metro and night bus. Internet connection is paid and everytime you need to type the complex password on your mobile to connect.

I forgot a charger at the hotel but unfortunately no reply yet to my email to the hotel...

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Paris hotels
La Villette
Ibis Budget Paris La Villette
Montmartre
Ibis Paris Montmartre 18eme
Montmartre
Hotel Audran
Hotel Audran
#859 of 1,804 in Paris

Been to Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles

Address: 10 rue Bernard Buffet | Impasse Chalabre, 75017 Paris, France (Formerly Ibis Paris Berthier Porte de Clichy)
Location: France > Ile-de-France > Paris
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#48 Green Hotel in Paris
#86 Spa Hotel in Paris
#141 Best Value Hotel in Paris
Price Range: $71 - $164 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles 3*
The Ibis Paris 17-Clichy Batignolles hotel is located in the north of Paris, 2 km from Montmartre and 4 km from the Champs Elysees and the Convention Centre. Roissy airport is 20 km away. The hotel has 688 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 8 adapted for disabled persons. You can book 19 meeting rooms. Two restaurants, a bar, snacks 24/24, a fitness centre, an indoor pay swimming pool and private covered pay parking are at your disposal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ibis Paris Berthier Porte De Clichy Hotel Paris