“a review for hotel Elysees Flaubert”

Hotel Elysees Flaubert
Ranked #695 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I'm very content of my stay at hotel Elysees Flaubert. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful it was clean the location is superb. When I go back to Paris I will stay there again and I will strongly recomend it to my friends.
Thanks for everything it was a pleasure to stay at your hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cveta2014

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Nice and clean ! Helpful employers, good breakfast, nice rooms(little but very nice and clean ) good location! I stayed 4 nights ! I don't have negative opinion ! We were 4 people and all of them where very satisfied !

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I honestly did not have high expectations when I booked at the hotel but it was the only option available at the time. I was surprised to find out that, apart from a small room which is expected in 3 star hotel sin Paris, the hotel was not that bad, the rooms are clean, service is very good especially with the reception area. Breakfast was a bit p[oor but that was expected. The location is perfect as it is a walking distance from Champs Elysees and Arc De Triomphe. I stayed there for a meeting for 3 days and had no problem whatsoever. The only comment I have is for the squeaky noises made by the floors and the stairs, but for the price paid I would definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I spent two good nights at this hotel. We were fortunate to be placed in a room that had just been renovated and we were the first new occupants. The hotel is clean and the reception staff is very helpful. The location is safe and convenient, near metro stations and bus stops and shops and walking distance to the Arc de Triomphe. Recommend it as a good value.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pmbHolland
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We were given a horrid room on the 5th floor.
The floor planks squeaked each time we walked to the bathroom.
On the 1st day, we were given a key to our room. On the 2nd day, we were given a electronic card to our room, which was when we discovered the hotel arranged for some renovation guy to change the door locks to our room. The place was left dusty. And so were all our belongings. Thank goodness our items were not missing.
Needless to say, we were not very pleased customers.

We moved out the next day.

the guy on the reception was apologetic. He asked if he could show us some other rooms but we booked ourselves another hotel already. My feedback to him was he could have given us a better room when we first checked in since the hotel had newly renovated rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mrspinkdaisy
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stayed in this hotel from Jan 1 to Jan 6 with my friend. The hotel is 20 mins walk from L´Arc De Triomphe, and 5 minute walk for Terne metro station. The hotel has around 5 floors, and we stayed in room 302. The room was small but okay for Paris stantards. Very nice straight forward staff, and they were helpful when we needed so. The only complain is the internet, they charge 2 Euro for every 30 minutes

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor and it was good, 302.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I originally sent my parents here over 12 years ago for a Christmas break and they loved it so much that they took all 4 of us children with them. I only went once but they went possibly another 4 or 5 times it is lovely and whenever they go to Paris this is where my family stayed. A tradition that my husband adopted for our anniversary as he surprised me with a trip and a stay in the same hotel. It has been updated a lot since I last went but it still has lovely charm. It is a lovely walk to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées. On our first day we walked over 20 miles.

The staff we very friendly and always helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple