Hotel Armoni
$715
$679
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsapple tvporte de champerretmetro stationfrench tvrooms are smallmini bar in the roomper nightvisit paris againbooked a superior roombreakfast is servedrecommend this hotelminute walklovely hotelstayed for two nightsquiet roomsmall streetgreat shower
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Just returned from a weekend in Paris where we stayed at the Hotel Armoni for 2 nights. I'll start with the pros, firstly it's situated in a lovely quiet district away the hustle and bustle of the Champs Elysess with plenty of lovely cafes and bars nearby but also close enough to walk to the Arc de Triomphe and other major attractions. Upon arrival we were greeted by a nice lady who was very helpful and friendly and supplied us with information and a map of the things to do in the city. The room was very modern, cosy and spotlessly clean, the apple tv on the wall was a nice touch. The bed was comfortable so all in all we were was quite pleased. Having read previous reviews, the common theme seemed to be that the rooms were in fact quite small, baring this in mind I booked a superior double room but much to my surprise the room was tiny, if this was a superior double which was an upgrade from the standard room I can only imagine how small that room would be. To be fair I would rather a small, clean, comfortable, modern room than a huge dirty one so I wouldn't let this put anyone off. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking at a short stay in Paris, I would definitely stay here again should I ever return.

Room Tip: I chose a Superior Double and it was very small so if you want something bigger I would suggest a suite of some sort.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnzieEFC
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This hotel is very close to the Porte De Champerret metro stop, is a 15 minute walk to the Arc De Triomphe and most importantly has a Tout Chaud very nearby where you can buy hot baguettes at practically any time of the day (or night). We loved staying away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas. We found the staff very sweet and friendly (especially the gentleman who cleaned our room:) Our room was quite small so if you want a bigger one you might want to request that but we loved Apple TV and their soaps and lotions were great (I'm a sucker for them). Unlike our hotel in Venice where I left 4 of my favourite tops and who never responded to any of my inquiries until I posted a review on Trip Advisor, this hotel contacted us immediately to let us know my husband had left his wedding room in the bathroom. That's great service. I'd high recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tessa V
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Found this hotel after hours of looking for reasonably priced hotels in the centre of Paris (non-existant) but this saved the day! A little further out but metro stop right in front of hotel so really was not a problem.
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful- giving us a life saving map of Paris upon arrival and allowing us to come and go as we please (doors locked at 1.30am but staff are on hand to open it 24hours a day).
Modern and stylish rooms with big flat- screen and apple tv- this hotel really was a bargain- same price that you would pay for a hostel in the centre!

All in all this was a wonderful hotel, I would definitely recommend it and will be staying here in the future!

Thank you Armoni!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Abigail K
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel could of had a tad softer beds and they didn't change the sheets but did tidy and wonderful accommodation. Great location and such lovely helpful staff. would definitely go back for sure. The Apple TV was a lovely touch and helped due to the only English channels being news ahaha! So happy I chose this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2014

after two unlucky stays in Paris, the third one was the lucky one.the hotel proved to be a very nice stay. i booked two rooms in March for a weekend with my mom and other two middle aged friends. The rooms were located at the second floor, one near the elevator with front view and the other at the end of the hall, with backyard view. do not worry about the rooms located near the elevator, there is no sound from outside. the rooms are very equipped, with best wi-fi free of charge. the bed is extremely comfy, best ever. the staff is very friendly and helped me with every request i had!! the area is very quiet and very french. the subway station is just around the corner with M3 Line - which connects you with the major touristic area.

i really enjoyed my stay there and really appreciated the hotel!

Room Tip: don't worry about the rooms located near the elevator, there is no noise and they are even larger.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends