Just returned from a one night stay with my sister and I celebrating our 50th birthday.We had some difficulty finding the hotel on foot as we were quite disorientated from the metro (we got lost!) but once found we were pleased with the location which felt both safe and quiet. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The gentleman on Reception kindly booked us on a River Seine and evening illuminations tour for the same night as we had had difficulty booking this at short notice back home (highly recommended). This was a lovely experience although when we were dropped off at the hotel at 11 pm afterwards we were really hungry having last eaten at 1.30 pm but couldn't find anywhere close by still open/serving food so make sure you eat beforehand.
Unfortunately the lift was out of order during our stay which meant getting to our rooms on the third and fourth floors a bit of a chore. The rooms were small but adequate and clean. Nice shower. and comfortable bed. We did have some difficulty trying to order a drink in the lounge area (there is no bar as such). It took ages for someone to serve us and the barman seemed very confused, he eventually came back and said they didn't have the drink we wanted which was advertised on the bar menu and we had to wait a long time to finally get a drink. It would have been a plus for the hotel to have a properly staffed bar area. Apart from that the staff were very helpful and welcoming. Convenient location for all the sights and nice modern hotel. I would recommend this hotel especially for short stays and found it good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Team of the Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe (formerly Waldorf Arc de Triomphe) has an obsession : to make the life of its Guests more pleasant and more comfortable and turn their trip to Paris to a remarkable moment that gives them the taste of return in the Capital … and to the Hotel Westside. Our 4 star Hotel is famously known for the quality of its welcome, the friendliness of its Team and its « cozy » atmosphere. This place is an ideal hotel for a business trip to Paris. Its comfort and its location are also appreciated by tourists wishing to visit Paris in excellent conditions of calm and comfort. Welcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Fastbooking and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe And Spa
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe Paris