Maison Albar Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
  • Restaurant
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmac mahonarc de triumphjapanese toiletrainfall showerboutique hotelexcellent hotelmetro stationmacaroonsa stones throwperfect locationearly checkbottle of champagnean upgradejunior suitemini barcroissantsaround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Just travelled to Paris with my boyfriend and stayed here at the MacMahon Champs Elysees hotel after reading several reviews. I have to say that the stay here exceeded my expectations! Mohammed at the front desk helped me when I sprained my ankle by sending ice immediately up to our room. He also went out of his way to make us dinner reservations overlooking the Eiffel Tower on our last night in Paris because we wanted a romantic last evening in this beautiful city. Thank you so much to all the staff there for making our stay such a memorable one!

Review collected in partnership with bookinnfrance.com
Françoise P, Directeur général at Maison Albar Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

I am so happy to read your comment: I will share it with the entire team, especially with Mohamed. Paris is a magical city, isn't it?

I hope that you had a good trip back home.

Feel free to come back whenever you want.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

During our last 2 weeks stayed every one from the staff was so helping, rooms are so nice color ,size is very good. Rates is excellent compare to the other hotels in that location.
Im choosing this hotel again for every time I will plan to visit paris.

Review collected in partnership with bookinnfrance.com
Françoise P, Directeur général at Maison Albar Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your survey.

We will welcome you with great pleasure in the future: come back whenever you wish.

Regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

It was great thank you very much
Your staff is faboulus and made our stay in Paris perfect.
Our children wish to send there thanks as well. Loved your rooms!
Your hotel made my birthday celebration as good as it could be

Kind regards
Mrs Lindgren

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Mrs. Lindgren,

Thank you so much for your review!!

It was a pleasure to have you and your family for your birthday.

I hope that you had a pleasant trip back home.

Come and visit again soon.

Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
United Kingdom
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Thank you very much ... Very nice hotel ..
It is very quite and all the stuff very cooperation ...

And the location very good near every things............

But the reception and lobby is very small ...

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted that our hotel has met your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a lovely hotel overlooking the Arc de Triomphe. This hotel came to the rescue last week when my usual hotel was overbooked and left me without a room on the day of arrival.

The room I stayed in initially appeared smaller than what I am used to but the quality of the fixtures and fittings were top class and I can't really say that that the size was a problem. The bathroom came with a modern walk in shower which I prefer (although I was not able to control the temperature of the water). The bed was extremely comfortable and I had a terrific view of the Arc from my balcony.

The staff were extremely friendly (with a special mention is deserved for Stephanie who helped me out with initially sorting out my room and making my daily restaurant reservations). I would definitely like to stay here again next time I am back in Paris.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely comment.

I will share your review with the Champs Elysées Mac Mahon team which will be thrilled.

Come and visit us again.