Having stayed in various Ibis and Mercure hotels previously we chose the Ibis at Bercy Village solely because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. We were revisiting Paris with Riviera Travel, having previously been with them to Paris in the days of coach and ferry. We were offered a more expensive Mercure Hotel but having previously stayed in some and found that our coach party was segregated from the other guests for breakfast, and also noting that the Mercure hotel offered didn't have much in the way of restaurants open near the hotel at the weekend, we opted for this Ibis and it was a great choice! Typical of many Parisien hotels, the bedroom was not large but the beds were wonderfully comfortable, everything was spotlessly clean, the bathroom spacious with a really good shower and plentiful hot water. The beds and towels were changed each day, the staff were really helpful and the breakfast was a real pleasure. It was a leisurely experience, with plenty of space, no queues and a well stocked buffet (in contrast to some Mercure and Ibis hotels!).
We were fortunate in that there was a wine and food festival on the green outside the hotel so we were able to have a real French experience, sampling the French cheeses and wine and listening to the music, and unlike many English towns in a evening, just gentle conversation, good humour and a really pleasant experience.
The hotel is modern and according to other guests, offers a very good evening meal although we ate out in some of the many restaurants nearby. The hotel is in a quiet and very safe area, with Bercy Village just across the road through the archway, which is full of lovely restaurants, shops and a supermarket and then through the next archway is the metro station which is so very handy and makes it very easy to get round Paris. Also, very close by is the lovely Bercy Park and the River Seine. When we return to Paris, this is the hotel we will choose - by far the best of the Ibis hotels we have used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Bercy Villagehotel is located in the centre of Paris, 5 km from the Opéra Garnier, 8 km from the Moulin Rouge and the Exhibition Centre of Porte de Versailles. The airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 195 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons. A CAFE restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace, public outdoor parking and public covered pay parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your ibis Paris Bercy Village 12eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Bercy Village Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Bercy Village