We travelled on a Riveria package to Paris and this hotel was picked for us. The hotel was clean and bright and the staff attentive. The bedroom we were allocated was smaller than we are used to but that wasn't a problem as we were not planning on spending much time in there.
The bathroom was clean and functional; also had a hair drier wired in. Clean towels every day were provided as was a fully serviced room. The only down side was no tea/coffee facilities in the room but plenty of bars/coffe shops around in Bercy Village.
We ate at the hotel on one night as the weather was and the food was freshly prepared to order and gave good value for money. All in all, if we were to go back to Paris I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
***HINT*** During the evening, the Eiffel Tower is illuminated for 5 minutes on the hour, if you go up to the 8th floor, you can see the light show!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Bercy Villagehotel is located in the centre of Paris, 5 km from the Opéra Garnier, 8 km from the Moulin Rouge and the Exhibition Centre of Porte de Versailles. The airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 195 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons. A CAFE restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace, public outdoor parking and public covered pay parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your ibis Paris Bercy Village 12eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Bercy Village Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Bercy Village