We have just spent a weekend 31.6.13, at the Ibis Hotel. Having traveled on Eurostar.
This is a nice clean hotel with helpful staff. The guide from Riviera Travel, 'Richard' was very good and always available.
The hotel breakfasts are very good, there are numerous restaurants in village. The drinks are expensive as is the food. The FROG bar is good value still 6.50 euro a time.
In all good value for money.
Lots and lots of sights to see, the weekend is'nt long enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Bercy Villagehotel is located in the centre of Paris, 5 km from the Opéra Garnier, 8 km from the Moulin Rouge and the Exhibition Centre of Porte de Versailles. The airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 195 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons. A CAFE restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace, public outdoor parking and public covered pay parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Paris Bercy Village 12eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Bercy Village Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Bercy Village