The hotel is a bit old but clean with friendly staff, pretty big rooms and not much noise. The bed was comfortable and bathroom ok.
- Combination of an old hotel and a late 70s reconstruction (my guess). Gives it a unique atmosphere.
- Breakfast was actually pretty bad. No cheese, no ham or salami, no vegetables, just some half rotten fruits.
- I know Paris is expensive but still I find 185E for one night/1person to be a bit too much.
It's not a hotel you would seek out and look forward staying at but it's an ok solution if something better is booked (my case)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a quiet street at 200 meters from Opera square. It offers 45 rooms recently renovated, an English bar and a meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Etats-Unis Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.