“Nice hotel”

Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles
Ranked #216 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Nice an modern rooms. Nicely decorated with modern art. Good service at reception and in the room. Bed is comfortable an the bathrooms are also modern. Italian shower was nice too. Wifi connection is not optimal but enough to search the web. Breakfast provides choice.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Florence C, Propriétaire at Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Adel N,

We are deeply gratefull you took the time to post a review on this space. Mostly we appreciate your comments towards the internet connection, we will make sure to get this fix as soon as possible.

We hope to have you back on a near future and be able to pamper you as you deserve.

Receive our very best regards and à bientôt!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I were exhausted (coming in from L.A.), and we were so happy when we stumbled in and realized what a nice hotel we'd booked! The Golden Tulip is a beautiful little boutique hotel on a side street - look hard or you'll miss it! It's so quaint, which only adds to its charm.

The decoration is modern/chic/artsy (well-that's my own interpretation, anyways) and...charming (like I said!). Windy staircases abound and while their elevator is teeny-tiny, it works and only adds to the ambiance.

Of course, the hotel is perfectly located because it's just off of the very busy boulevard and buried in a quiet area. We walked EVERYWHERE - to the Louvre, D'Orsay, and of course to amazing little eateries in the area.

The hotel offers breakfast but we never opted for it- it's extremely expensive and since we wanted to sample Paris - that's what we did! The lovely guide at the front desk (Bastian was his name I think) turned us on to La Creperie, which is kitty-corner to the hotel. We LOVED it. Fresh food and lovely people-highly recommend it if you stay at L'Opera.

We had a regular double-room and we were more than comfortable - plenty of space for two tall people with small suitcases.

Perhaps the highlight of our stay was the wonderful warmth and hospitality we felt. As I mentioned earlier, we stumbled in from a long flight in from Los Angeles, and we were exhausted - and hungry. We dumped our bags in our room,and when we came downstairs I realized my glasses were quite dirty. I asked one of the hostesses (I think she was a hostess) if she could lead me to a restroom where I could clean them, but instead she took me by the hand, walked me to the bar, and cleaned them for me! I just about died. I thanked her profusely (Frances) and we went on our way.

The following day was Valentine's Day and so my boyfriend and I left to tour Paris museums. We came back that night exhausted, and found a beautiful container of traditional French meringues with a note - from the lovely Francis who cleaned my glasses! Are you kidding me!? I understand that it's her job to make guests happy but this was beyond! We love you Frances!

Thank you for making our stay that much more spectacular.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Florence C, Propriétaire at Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Karen T,

What a pleasure to read a such review. We are glad you enjoyed so much your stay at the Hotel de Noailles.

As art lovers, we love to share our passion with our guests. Glad you enjoyed so much our decoration! You are absolutely right, the tipical parisian elevator adds to the ambiance.

Our staff is always pleased to help with any query you may have. Bastien likes to recommend nice restaurants nearby us, La Creperie is very much appreciated.

We are glad that your stay with us was such a positive experience. You can be sure that your nice comment concerning the service and the staff will be shared will all the team.

We remember very well the moment with Florence. She was glad to help cleaning your glasses. As you said, it is our job and real passion to exceed your expectations.

Your comment makes our day!

We hope to welcome you very soon in the city of lights.

Kind Regards et A bientôt.

The Hotel de Noailles'Staff.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

That was from far my best experience ever in Paris. I just came back from my second stay at the Hotel de Noailles and my experience was once again fabulous. I recently stayed at this wonderful hotel for 4 days and my stay was beyond amazing. The hotel is gorgeous, the room are so sweet, I rarely slept so well. The ambiance of the hotel is something that you rarely feel even in boutique hotel. The person who ever made the decoration has a divine taste. The location is excellent. But the best of the best is the amazing staff. Well I just have one thing to say GO!!! For sure you will not regret and promise you, coming at the Hotel de Noailles will soon be your only excuse to come to Paris.
Thank you!!
BigupManou

1  Thank lexie b

Dear Lexie B,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Paris, and that our property was one of the major positive aspect of your trip. Your review is a perfect description of our property. We might use it to describe shortly the Noailles.

Indeed, our contemporary art collection reflects who we are. Modern and surprising!

We benefit from an excellent location that allows our guest to reach majors touristic sites within walking distance. In addition our staff is always happy to provide you with some good restaurant adresses as well as advices during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future. Be assured we will intend to exceed once more your expectations!

Kindest Regards from the Noailles et à bientôt.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at Opera de Noailles over a period of six months last year and greatly enjoyed my time there. The breakfast has a great choice of French as well as Continental options. The coffee is also good. Staff are exceptional, always very welcoming and friendly. Location is perfect right in the centre of Opera within walking distance of the Louvre and rue Saint Honore. Looking forward to returning at some point in the future!

Room Tip: My favourite is room 501......
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AdityoSolo
Florence C, Propriétaire at Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear AdityoSolo,

The Noailles was like your second house, we were very happy to host you every week during 6 months.

All the staff was delighted to help to make your 6 month stay unforgettable.

Indeed, our location in a business center is very convenient.

We hope to see you very soon at the Noailles.

A très bientôt.

Kind Regards,

The Hotel de Noailles'Staff.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had the Chance with my husband to stay in this Amazing boutique Hotel during our last stay in Paris, I have to admit that we almost found a corner of Paradise,
The People at the Front desk are very friendly and accommodating as every single person working in this hotel ,
The room was very comfortable and extremely clean, The location is perfect and I recommend the excellent Breakfast, This is the Place to stay in Paris,
We will definitely come back ,

Great, Great, Great ..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Florence C, Propriétaire at Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear 933Susan,

We deeply appreciate your lovely comment. We are flattered to be considered as your corner of paradise in Paris.

As pasionnate as we are for our job, your well-being is our top priority. All our staff is always pleased to help with any query you may have.

We really hope to see you again very soon.

Merci, Merci, Merci ....

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Just came back from an amazing trip to Paris. We stayed at this boutique hotel and had a great experience all around. Checkin was fast and the front desk people were super friendly! They spoke English and put up with our poor attempts at French. Room was small but adequate. There was a cute balcony with a table and chairs, but we did not get to use it due to the weather. It did get a bit hot and humid in the room after one of us took a shower, so we opened the balcony to air out. Breakfast options were limited, but still appreciated. They had a strange policy of keeping the room keys whenever we left the hotel, but we took it in stride and they were always nice about it and fast in giving it back when we returned. Location was excellent, so we were able to walk everywhere. 5 minutes to the Louvre, 20 to the Musee d'orsay, 30 to the Eiffel Tower. The Opera area was cute with loads of places to eat and shop as well. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Susanvu,

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

Your review is a perfect description of our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed the atmosphere of the Noailles.

As per our key policy, kindly know that it is a way for us to keep in touch with you during your stay.

We hope to welcoming you very soon in the city of lights.

Kind Regards et à bientôt.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This hotel is in a perfect location: only 15/20 minutes walk down to the river, 5 minutes walk to a couple of metro stations and right in the heart of a thriving restaurant and shopping district. The staff were all very friendly, the breakfast was yummy and the room was spotless. Despite the busy roads near by, we slept soundly every night. It really was the perfect place to come back to every day. It also has a lift so if you happen to be someone who might struggle up the stairs (I am 6 months pregnant) then this is the place for you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Florence C, Propriétaire at Golden Tulip Opera De Noailles, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Steph260514,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your lovely comment.

Indeed the location is gorgeous and helps to make your stay very pleasant.

Our helpful staff, our yummy breakfast and our quiet rooms are very much appreciated by our guests. Glad you enjoyed all of them!

We hope to welcoming you very soon, with your baby, at the Noailles.

Kind Regards from Paris et à bientôt.

The Noailles' Staff.