Hotel Royal Elysees
$715
$679
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsarc de triompheeiffel towerthe breakfast areatea and coffee makingbalcony roomgreat location and staffbit datedcleaned dailyminute walksmall balconymain attractionsquiet streetmetrocharlestriumphmonumenteurope
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Dirt and dilapidated ,A cheap Dive. Cheap furniture, Flaking paint and tiny rooms. Less than helpful staff could not care less. Flies in rooms.Bathrooms were a disgrace.A first for me was the pull out bidet, stored in a cupboard under the sink. 4 star, never in your wildest dreams.
Location great, breakfast not bad, but leave this alone. Noisy and single glazed. Moved as soon as possible.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chris and lin m
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

As Paris hotels go, this is average. 4 stars? Maybe due to the very slow lift. The rooms are Small, dark. The light switches don't work. There are lamps which have to be switched on automatically. Breakfast is far less than adequate, orange juice, bad coffee, croissante and bread for toast. That's about it for the choice. There are only 2 good things I can say about this hotel. The location is perfect and there is a safe in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Pat T
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Reviews on this site are very misleading. We were there this weekend and had a fantastic time! As stated previously the location is excellent, 30 seconds to the Arc and we had an excellent view of it from our window. For people to complain about road noise, what do you expect when booking a hotel pretty much on the busiest roundabout in Europe? When the windows were closed we barely heard the traffic but then we kept the windows open a lot of the time as the atmosphere in that area is fantastic. The rooms are not the greatest but are far from terrible. Clean and acceptable would sum them. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful and speak very good English. Prior to leaving i was a little apprehensive about the hotel after reading the reviews on this site but we had a fantastic time and would certainly go back.

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank DHookway
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Let me start from beginning I was in hurry to book hotel in Paris where I could not find excellent rated hotel available near by Champs Elysees Avenue then I barely find this hotel with single room. Although I have doubted that single room will not be enough for two person and hotel might not accept to allow two person in single room unfortunately booking agency in my country have stated that no problem with single room.

I was coming from Brussels and I was staying in five stars hotel. I also have enough experiences with hotel in Europe with 4 stars rate. Any how I have mentally lowered my expectation but what to do I have not get any option.

I have reach hotel just on time. First hotel location was excellent. It is just very near Charles de Gaulle – Étoile so it is very excellent access to all metro. It is very close to Champs Elysees Avenue. My room window had nice view where it was fascinating me during my stay in this hotel. Staffs were very understanding and helpful. Room size was quite small and it is relatively clean. Bath room was clean but breakfast was very basic. Room wall could not isolated noise where I daily enjoy lessening to couple chatting and arguing. Any how I was able to sleep. I like most in this hotel location and staff but nothing is so special about this hotel apart of very nice staffs and location yes I would recommended this hotel for solo travel and quick visit to Paris.

Room Tip: choose double room for couple
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MohamedAlJilani
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great little hotel. So close to Arc and Champs. Clean, comfortable with very helpful staff. Breafast area small but nice breakfast and off you go for the day.great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple